Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

'The only place I am going from here is heaven'

Khayr   

Salaamz,

This was a very well written article, MashaAllah!

JazakaAllah khayrun walaal, sheeko aad oo macaan bee aa axayad.

That was a very moving story. Thanks for sharing with us Totti. And I pray that ALlah strengthens our Imam to the level of that Mujahid. Ameen.

Leaving his wife, kids, family, country, comfort zone for the sake of Allah---Wow. He has a strong faith and deep love for Allah.

Mashallah.

Taqwa   

May Allah bless him with Jannah, and I pray for us brothers to be blessed with a wife the like's of his. He sure has a jewel in his house hold. Jazakallah Totti.

Salam calayakum Nomads.

It is indeed food for thought. The level of Imaan and clarity of mind that this brother has is what we should seek inshallah. In this case his love for Allah swt has manefisted itself into the appropriate action of seeking Jihad. A decision which he reaced needed no Fatwa or authority.

pearl   

i felt like my heart stopped when i read pregnant wife and five children.

i dont know how many of us could sacrifice soo much for the hijad....am having doubts myself cuz if i was her her shoes i dont know how i would react to being a widowed mother of six and losing the love of my life....i cant even being to imagine the magnitude that it carries...

walaalo thank u sooo much very sharing this with us...its was extremely encourageing..jazkalallahu akhair

Saaxiib marka hore aad baa u mahadsantahay, Walaahi waxaan sheego ma aqaani. The guy has proved something that make us less than none and zero. Ilaaheey iimaankaas hanoogu deeqo, walee aduun haduu sharaf leeyahay waakaas aan dhex dabaalaneeno! I am feeling the saddest of my saddness because that beauty of iimaan has not being attained yet.

Once again, jizaakalaah kheyran brother.