Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Hiking Pics

I love the outdoors and I recently found a muslim hiking group! Yesterday was my first and it was amazing - it was said to be 'easy' but I still felt like I was dying. The fasting didn't bother me though. Just very out of shape.

Anyway - I'm going to be posting pics here of my hiking adventures and fellow nature lovers are welcome too.

307019_10150772963780347_894665346_20749

308672_10150772964120347_894665346_20749

304215_10150772964855347_894665346_20749

292772_10150772964055347_894665346_20749

Edit: Capilano Canyon, North Vancouver, BC

Aaliyyah   

Breathtaking pics, you must have had a blast Femme..pls post some more! tnx

n I second Lidia, I would luv to know ur camera...I bought couple of times different camera that ranged from like 100 - 300 canadian dollars and after a while they just get messed up for one reason or the other. Next time I plan to get a really expensive camera like 500 or more..cuz at the end of the day it will add up to the same price if I keep buying new cameras..

salaam

Som@li   

^High end cameras are usually more than $500, lol, but they are getting cheaper, around $1000+

Try Sony's α NEX-5, from ebay, alot cheaper

NEX-5_19.jpg

Aaliyyah   

^are you serious..1000 dollars for a freaking camera..now waa in aa so hela mid oil industry u shaqeeya..1000 camera uma quudhe LOL

thanks though..Maybe I will start saving up for it and get it after some time :D

salaam

p.s hw much is that camera u posted from e-bay

Nina Fox   

I feel like Im there.

Femme magnificent pix, ever thought of makin big bucks out of your photography? Whatever cam you're using, this is amazing. I used to work for a Publishing house, gaaladaan sawirada ee for the magazine galin jireen are no where near these trust me.

Sorry guys, my friend/guide took those pics. I'll ask him what camera he used (pretty big & expensive). I'll post more pics from my crappy $300 sony cam later.

:(

Aaliyyah   

^INSHALLAH let us know..n no need to apologize at all!..

n we need to stop buying those crappy sony cameras lol. I have many of them in my house..and it never hits me to stop getting them lol.

Som@li   

Aaliyyah;742516 wrote:
^are you serious..1000 dollars for a freaking camera..now waa in aa so hela mid oil industry u shaqeeya..1000 camera uma quudhe LOL

thanks though..Maybe I will start saving up for it and get it after some time
:D

salaam

p.s hw much is that camera u posted from e-bay

If you are photo enthusiast, u have to invest.

On Ebay, from 500-1000 for that Model.

And you may not get the option to choose colors,lol, this would suit you.

NEX-3_26.jpg

if you didn't take the pic's then you are somewhere in the pic, lemi figure out where.lol

- Femme -;742484 wrote:
I recently found a muslim hiking group!

i can only see men in shorts and women with dharkoodi caadiga ahaa, ee where are the muslims? just curious!!