Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

Odayga Gadafi might be a mad dog but he's very clever. I'm sure his famous female bodyguards ayaa jilbaab u xidhay mar hore oo Tripoli ka saaray. Biluuba ku jirey dumarkii dabaaldageyey markey Rebels soo galeen magaalada? Anything is possible.

:D:D;):D

Where is Nuune, Bab Al-Aziziya, the HQ of Qadaafi has fallen. Do still have doubt that Qadaafi regime has collapsed. what is happening in Tripoli is a desperate attempt by the regime to cling to power and it will not work.

nuune   

^^ smileys.gif kaalay Peace, Bab Aziziya is not a compound to you, ma soonkii baa maanta kaa tan badiyey, read the previous page where I said Gadafi Compound has being captured right on the moment it was captured, adiguna imikaad soo toostey, naw

Reer mareekan wali waa soomantihiin, dhul gariirna waa idin kugu darsamey maanta,afurkiina waa idin ka qubmey smileys.gifsmileys.gif

ii baashaal sxb, will report breaking news when there is new developments on the ground, right now, there is fierce fighting going on in the oil town of Zwara, and tonight, the festival continues even though there are parts of Tripoli still burning and some street fighting goes on.

Abdul   

Like dictators before him,he boasted that he will fight to the finish.But when the battle came to him,instead of taking a last stand and fight to the finish and true to their(dictators)form,he dissapered in thin air.Sadly,after 42 years in power he will be remembered by this final act.

Nuune I know you reported I was highlighting for the jama lest, they miss it. Add the fighting to Sabha and Sirta which may surrender with amnesty. About today's earthquake in the east coast of the US, everyone was talking about how they got scared when earth started to tremble but for life of me I did not even notice it happening. May be the fasting was the protector. :)

Nina Fox   

Odayga wa la haaya ilkaha uu ku dagaalamooyaa naf maleh isboorko dheh. Why uu dadka usii salfana when he had his time, enjoyed the loot in his prime, whats the point of staying if his forces aren't strong enough to defend him? Akhas caleeyk. He is hiding like a girl now, the rebels have entered his compound.

Good riddence. I hate dictators who go out without their dignity intact. Ileen ceeb looma dhinto

Malika   

I dont know why, I have such a mix feeling about the so called revolution in Libya, perhaps my panafricanism is getting the best of me. I am sadden that Gaddafi is outstead, yet am for change. Oh well.

Abdul   

Although he helped his own people and to some extent some African countries,he is also known to have used his money to cause chaos in others.