Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

nuune   

lool you guys,

Latest development:

- Rebels and Gaddafi forces in fierce fighting all over Tripoli

- Rebel casualties has being aknoclegded to be huge by rebel leaders in Benghazi

- Benghazi folks still in denial of the fact that Saif Al Islam is roaming in Tripoli streets

- Nato still bombing Bab Al Aziziya Compound and other areas.

- The match to Tripoli by the rebels was indeed managed and coordinated by French, British, and Qatari forces on the ground

- The Gaddafi forces knowing the operaten probably leaked to them by spies had advised their whole forces to change clothes

- The first night, the Gaddafi forces had achieved and killed countless rebels, said to be hundreds, the casualties only came to be known yesterday

- The trap indeed worked perfect

- It is clear that Tripoli turned out to be a battle ground.

- The lies and the propaganda war of NATO has being exposed, and now NATO will have no choice but to let Tripoli fighting goes on between rebels and Gaddafi forces.

Nuune are the propoganda machine for Qaddafi? You are just guessing as much as anyone else and you have no inside information. Moreover the Qaddafi forces have no strategy except to kill their own people to keep the mad dog in power longer than 42 years. They will surely loose and Qadaffi will go down, then what. It will be a loss just like all other cities in Libya. Qaddafi and his family are not wanted by the majority of Libyan people and those still supporting him should come to their senses and save Libya from further bloodshed.

nuune   

^^ Peace Action, I am just reporting what the major world news based in there are reporting, and I am not a propaganda machine for anyone, and for me being anti-rebels doesn't automatically qualify me to be Gaddafi loyalist.

Also, if you have read some of my posts in this topic, I have said it is all over for Gadafi rule, but the start of a new street fighting, this is exactly what is happening almost everywhere in Tripoli as was reported.

Breaking News:

- Gadafi compound captured by the rebels, live pictures coming from there, they are now celebrating the scene where USA bombed in the 80s, inside the compound.

Ps: The live footage are from Reuters which is being broadcast by major networks.

nuune   

^^ They are saying they can't find him, and they found no resistance there, the place was bombed to the ground by Nato planes all day, and once it was cleared, the rebels entered peacefully.

Some others reported fierce fighting took place inside the compound, but no evidence of dead Gaddafi soldiers or prisoners.

A_Khadar   

There are too many conflict reports from there. This morning english BBC was reporting a very fierce fight around the compound and even they aired gun fights..

nuune   

Gun fights are all over the placec sxb, everywhere, every one is armed to some extent, and it is not an easy place to govern!

A_Khadar   

I meant gun fighting in and around the compound..So now if they are reporting no dead fighters, their news feeds are not accurate.. Where are they speculating duqii went to?

nuune   

You should distinguish at this time what News Networks to watch or not or get reports from, so far, Al Jazeera English or Arabic have bein the mouthpiece of the rebels, it is very clear, Sky News is now their number one of propaganda news.

The Neutral ones are Al Arabiya, Reuters, AP and few other Arabic Channels.

nuune   

Looting and burning has just started in the compound, rebels trying to take everything valuable from the compound

Watch the LIVE scenes from there

A_Khadar   

This reminds me Mogadisho's last days and its widespread looting of everything from schools text books to gov cars all over...

Malika   

The movers and shakers are already predicting the price of oil going down, bids for oil production should start ASAP..now idhinkuu naa waxaad kaa werwerysaan the people who are injured or died..No one cares, they just wanted the oil - used the rebels to gain their means - the best crued oil in the world.

nuune   

Nicely put yaa Malika, The West already sidelining any Russia or China oil companies involvement of the Libyan Oil, as they both were against the campaign.

Odayga Gadafi might be a mad dog but he's very clever. I'm sure his famous female bodyguards ayaa jilbaab u xidhay mar hore oo Tripoli ka saaray. Biluuba ku jirey dumarkii dabaaldageyey markey Rebels soo galeen magaalada? Anything is possible.