Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

nuune   

Som@li, sxb Mohamed Gadafi is on LIVE phone call on ALJazeera Arabic, his safety is being guaranteed by Jalil the rebel leader, three rebel fighters are guiding him now and taking care of his safety, him, his wife and children,

he is now talking, and intruders tried to capture him while on live phone on tv earlier, but the 3 guides opened fire and the intruders were injured, that is what happened, he said he almost died with gun fire passing through him.

EDIT: Phone line was cut off after gun fire battle AGAIN, Mohamed Gadafi said he is outside his home when asked where he is now, strange, maybe the house is big and has gates surrounded.

Abdul   

42 years is a very long time to rule(or is it misrule?) a country. He should have quit long time ago with dignity intact.But African and Arab rulers dont have that wisdom.

Som@li   

^Exactly, and now he is saying he will not stop down, I wonder what dictators drink, seriously.

Nuune, Yeah, I watched the interview of Mohammad, it is good to hear he is save, he sounds good guy, reciting Shahaada before they shoot.

nuune   

State TV signals beamed from under ground, but the main building of state tv is under the rebels, the tv is programmed and encrypted to show the feeds from Bab A Aziziya(earlier recordings).

Rebel engineers are struggling to fix the issue

Som@li   

oba hiloowlow;742094 wrote:
Honestly i think inuu Ghaddaffi uu roonaa they gonna be a new somalia

why? Libya is not Somalia

Som@li   

oba hiloowlow;742098 wrote:
Im tellin u ama dowladd maqaarsaar oo danaha mareykan ka shaqeysaa imaaneysa.

And what is wrong with that? as long as it does not kill and torture people, and does not steal its resources? can you imagine how much resources this tyrant stole from this country? and used it to fund civil wars?

Laba daran, Mid dooro weeye, saxb

anaa ku sheegaayo the wrong, mareykan iyo their allies saliida ayeey rabaan iney dhacaan capitalist tuugo, laba daran dooro waa saa sheegtay i hope for the best, nin Omar Mukhtar oo kale ayeey ku fiicantahay Dalkaasi.

Som@li   

I loved watching Omar Mukhtar when I was young.

Waa kugu raacsanahay, Meesha Awrta ayaa la isku kacsan, Waxaan ka biqi sidi ka dhacday Ciraaq in la dhaho dagaalka intaaas oo billion baa ku baxdey, waana la idinku leeyahay. :D, oo next decades ay dayn bixin ku jiraan,with interest.

Waxaa taa ka daran, Markay qabteen Saif, soo dhiiba la yiri, oo Hague u soo dira, Dadkii libyanka waa yaabanyihin? anaga miyaan xugumi karin? miyaanan dal ahayn? markaa hadaad shaydaanka heshiis la geshid meela badan bu kaa tuuri, khayr baynu u rajayn.

Next, Syria

Som@li   

nuune;742091 wrote:
State TV signals beamed from under ground, but the main building of state tv is under the rebels, the tv is programmed and encrypted to show the feeds from Bab A Aziziya(earlier recordings).

Rebel engineers are struggling to fix the issue

interesting, they need help, good engineers, and maybe contact the Satelitte company.