Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

nuune   

Presidential Palace captured by the rebels,

The Tripoli International airport now in the hands of the rebels

nuune   

Mohamed Gadafi was talking on the phone LIVE on Aljazeera Arabic saying he was given amnesty but his house was surrounded with his family and children, then gun fire heard the presenter asked where the gun fire is coming from he replied, inside my home, then more gun fire erupted, and the phone line dropped, maybe was shot down.

Very sad, now watch the debate on ALjazeera Arabic, nobody knows what happened to him, hope he is ALIVE

Som@li   

Abdul;742053 wrote:
Qadhafi burned other capital cities with his money.Now his own capital is burning under his feet.They say what goes around comes around.

Very true, I can;t wait to when they capture him. You reap what you sow

He was big time responsible funding civil wars many countries in Africa, including Somalia.

nuune   

If Mohamed Gadafi was shot down on that LIVE phone interview on Aljazeera, and died, I am glad I heard his last words of Ash-hadu Allaa ilaaha Illallaah, he was one of the clean guys of the Gadafi family.

I pray that he is alive,

nuune   

Al Jazeera Arabic Presenter claiming Mohamed Gadafi is ALIVE, will be back on Al Jazeera Arabic phone interview, in the next minutes, don't miss out, Alhamdulillaah

nuune   

ICC is the new world order sxb, Benghazi angry now hearing that ICC wants him.

Did they capture that id0it who holds the press conference

I doubt they will capture him, Dr Musa Ibrahim, he is smart, and clever guy, he knows how to sneak out

Som@li   

yeah, I am surprised, that there was a system, opposition, and this ICC comes and takes over.

Either way, If it was not Nato, There would not have been any opposition left in Libya now.