Carafaat

SSC Conference Khaatumo2: The final part.

Carafaat;762770 wrote:
Its not an obsession. But rather unexplainable inter-dependant mutual connection.

The fact that there is this much talk of SSC by SSC people and non-SSC people says it otherwise. Anyway, i hope of a good outcome of this supoosed SSC conference.

Abdul   

A_Khadar;762748 wrote:
^^XX, don't spoil the moments....

loooooooooooool,let the boy play and enjoy his toys.

I wonder why this suddenly now the Khaatumo conference would be good if all stakeholders attend The tribal Chiefs The NGO's the ssc rebel group the organizers the G6 and G15 i would even suggest to invite the Somaliland Politicians and the Politicians from the Garowe Clan enclave marka na hala yidhaahoo war reerka maxa u dan ah.

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;763093 wrote:
I wonder why this suddenly now the Khaatumo conference would be good if all stakeholders attend The tribal Chiefs The NGO's the ssc rebel group the organizers the G6 and G15 i would even suggest to invite the Somaliland Politicians and the Politicians from the Garowe Clan enclave marka na hala yidhaahoo war reerka maxa u dan ah.

Now you are saying its not good while all along you have been supporting it-atleast thats what you have been saying.

I support it but I want all stakeholders to take part of it including xalglatoosiye and his deputy sabaray

Haadi kale waxa dhacaysa looma dhama neverless I support the shir

banaanbax balaaran oo lagaga soo horjeedo shirka khaatumo2 oo maanta ka dhacay buuhoodle

Mudaharaad balaadhan oo ay ka soo qayb galeen bulshada qaybeheeda kala gadisan ee ku sugan magaalada buuhoodle ee xarunta g/cayn ayaa maanta ka dhacay buuhoodle.

mudaharaadkan oo ahaa mid lagaga soo horjeeday shirka khaatumo2 ee lagu wado in uu ka dhacao deg,taleex ee g/sool

mudaharaadkan ayaa waxaa isugu soo baxay dad badan oo shacabka g/cayn ah waxayna dareenkoda ku muujiyen banaanbaxasi oo ay ku tilmaamen inay ka soo horjeedaan shirka khaatumo2 oo ay sheegen in lamarin habaabiyay lagana leexiyay go,aamadii lagu heshiiyay shirkii khaatumo1 ee magalada london.

waxayna dadwaynahani ku dhawaaqayeen ssc ha,noolaato iyo shacabka ssc waa inay taageran mamulka ssc banaanbaxan ayaa waxaa sidoo kale uu wax kabadalay dhaqdhaqaaqa magalada buuhoodle waxana maanta magaalada ka dhacay shirar badan iyo socod laga dareemayay qabiiloyinka dage gudaha buuhoodle.

waxaana ay beelahasi soosari doona go,aamo cad oo ku saabsan shirka khaatumo2 ee ka dhicidoona magalada taleex ee g/sool.

waxaaad goordhow daawan doontan vedio lasoco darwiishtv

Sensei   

Xaaji Xunjuf;763238 wrote:
I support it but I want all stakeholders to take part of it including xalglatoosiye and his deputy sabaray

Haadi kale waxa dhacaysa looma dhama neverless I support the shir

Why your(& that of tolka) desires matter to Khaatumo and its people ?