Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

What mental picture do you have for SOLers you never met?

A_Khadar   

In other words, seeing one's writings, talking points and where s/he stands on issues, you may resample a picture of that person mainly being bais, so SOLers what kind picture in term of the look you have for the SOLers you never saw.. Age, look, style, profession(if you didn't know already) etc.

I have few of my own..

Che- looks to me this fellew came to MN back in 2003/2004 for Somali Students Conference who had long afro hair with a big tone of voice and funny..

Val, I for some reason thought she just looks the lady on her avatar pic

NG - Tall, light skin, skinny carab who loves to wear tie for work and loves to watch sports but never play any kind of sports.. I mean out of structure to play any type of sports..

Taleexi - short, dark

I have few more but will wait after Ramadan since the pics I have about them are not great..lol.

I think A khadar is a Fat Young fella in his late 20s who doesn't really work out a lot

NORF is a typical Ciyaal Ingriis Laakin hada odayoobaya

I always picture Che as some Bold guy friendly but quiet Guy in real life

nassir i always picture him with A macawiis on i don't know why but he also collects baseball cards

Jacaylbaro is tall dark with funny Teeth he is old in his late 40s

Kool kat she is slim With curly hair Typical Qalanjo laakin mid hadal badan.

Aaliyyah   

most guys - I imagine odayaal bidaar leh labo ilka kasoo taganyihiin..:D

as for the ladies I only met one and she's smart young beautiful sister...and the rest all sound mature young educated girls..mashalah alle ha u siyadiyo..

salaam

Juxa   

war bidaarta yaan la isku nicin! intaas waa iga talo

why would you need to imagine anyone at all?

Abtigiis   

warwareegayeey xaafadaha waan ka baqayaaye!!! :D

Ciddi xogta Valenteena haysa fadlan ha u gudbiyaan xafiiska laanqeeyrta cas ama A_Khadar Yusuf Ilmi oo ku magac dheer A_Khadar Dayday.

Biddaarta odoyaasha inta lagu meeraysanayo maa ciddi dan laga leeyahay toos loo wajaho.

Juxa   

Blessed even being curious waa gardaro lol....

JB fetish means wax kale i would rather give the poster a credit that his suaal is innocent

Blessed   

Haha. Dee Somali faduuli saw ma nihin. jbuun baan u toosinayay but have to say some of the comments are funny. Anigu dadkaa suuqa yaacaya uun baan ka soo qaadaa reer SOL iyo 10 uu Marx aliftay...