Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Amin Amir on Silaanyo @ Beijing Airport :D

AYOUB;740627 wrote:
Aah so sweet of you. To borrow a line from that famous movie; if you get a cheaper qiiro than ^^^....

It's only a cartoon on a screen from a story by an opposition website yaa sahbi.

I'm not type for qiiro, just matter of reality whether you wrap yourself in buluugey or your secessionist flag, this sort of humiliation don't differentiate between skinnies but again you think the world cares who is Somaliland.

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;740641 wrote:
I'm not type for qiiro, just matter of reality whether you wrap yourself in buluugey or your secessionist flag, this sort of humiliation don't differentiate between skinnies but again you think the world cares who is Somaliland.

It is cheap qiiro, because there no humiliation, none whatsoever. You need to channel this qiiro of yours somewhere worthy not a cartoon. :) May I suggest you stop praying taraweeh alone and maybe you might be able to channel your qiiro in the imaam's recitation.:D

Taleexi   

Baarqab Qooqay;740618 wrote:
The cartoonist who paints in order to live on this bread,

he used to draw and paint anything about somali politics,

by the way...
is drawing human likeness cartoons haram?

I heard God will ask you to bring your art to life.

Is it Haraan to use the internet?

AYOUB;740692 wrote:
It is cheap qiiro, because there no humiliation, none whatsoever. You need to channel this qiiro of yours somewhere worthy not a cartoon.
:)
May I suggest you stop praying taraweeh alone and maybe you might be able to channel your qiiro in the imaam's recitation.
:D

You remind of this moron calling himself Kaahin from Ottawa I believe calling SSC folks terrorist as if Canadians could spare him next he's at airport.

I don't care for rituals done in mass.I leave the Taraweeh to you.

Abdul   

Qaranki;740648 wrote:
Somalia wouldn't be what it is today had the world cared about it, this rush to aide it now really hits home that point.

You are from somalia so whats your point??

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;740699 wrote:
You remind of this moron calling himself Kaahin from Ottawa I believe calling SSC folks terrorist as if Canadians could spare him next he's at airport.

What's your moron from Ottawa, SSC, terrorism got to do with the cartoonka aad ku qiirootay?:confused: Qiiradan orggiga kaweyn!

Hang on, I've cracked the code; the link is the airport! Soo maaha? :cool:

^You are getting there. It's unfortunate fate of sharing the same ethnicity which is subjected to profiling in its forms even at diplomatic levels that bothers me, beyond that, i could careless what happens to the old man. He's vestige of a bygone era and needs to retire before he fully becomes senile but I leave that to you secessionists.

AYOUB   

^ Now you don't care? Boy do you have qiiro swings! Waa waxa kaa keenay in aad marna shabaab taageertid, marna taraweexda kaligaa tukatid.;)

Anyways take air of yourself.:cool:

caydarus   

South Africa and Tanzania not ready to recognise One-Clan Secessionist Enclave So Call Somaliland . Somalia Must remain in a single country according to the foreign ministers of Tanzania and South Africa..

caydarus   

Somalia is the only country in Africa in which the population have a common language and religion and who are ethnically and culturally the same. On the contrary, Tribal Entity one clan secessionist aka Somali-land an illegal entity being created by a particular clan (*****) in order to serve personal interests, and as a proxy being used by foreign powers (mainly Ethiopia) in order to keep Somalia divided and weak

Secessionist Somaliland and Al Shabaab two faces of the Same Token (Al Shabaab Puzzle!)

caydarus   

Jacaylbaro;740735 wrote:
Old news ................. try to get newer versions
:D

Ok ur right let me try this. ru happy now?

Terrorist break away tribal enclave of so called Somaliland is the breeding ground of Al Shabaab Movement in the south of Somalia. Ahmed Abdi Godane, the Al Shabaab leader and spiritual cleric, top Al Shabaab circle of influence and the backbone of the Al Shabaab militia numbering in the thousands, all hail from the break away Issak secessioinist enclave.The Secessionist Administration of Somaliland supports the Al Shabaab with leadership, terrorist policy and guidlines, man power, finances and logistics. The secessionists divert the financial and material aid received from the western countries to Al Shabaab. The intention and end goal of the secessionists is to keep the southern part of Somalia hostage as long as possible and up untill the time their tribal enclave wins recognition as an independent country. The secessionists wrongly calculated that if the Somalia's south remains in chaos and under Al Shabaab's grip, the international community would eventually run out of patience with the south and grant recogntion to the secessionist tribal enclave.