Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Supermodel Iman talks famine-(Video)-

Alderman;740127 wrote:
Sums up the
number one
problem facing Somalia today and what the general world population thinks about the famine and why they are so reluctant to aid the Somalis.

Since you are so concerned about over-population, how about you kill yourself and do us and the world a favor.

Abdul...One wonder Muslim1st is doing his fellow 'Muslims. Atleast we know what Iman is doing.

ugaas1   

just like any human being iman has her faults. But as of know she is doing more for her country than any somali person i know. We should praise the work she has done and then ask allah to guide us and her to the straight path.

Abdul;740237 wrote:
And who the hell are you to judge her? I guess those chopping limbs, bombing and killing innocent people are more positive to you.

What do you mean by 'judge'?. I'm talking about her profession, not passing a judgement. If you're trying to find an excuse for her, then do it in a proper way instead of asking 'who are you to judge'.

Abdul   

Brother,I never mentioned what she does for a living.Thats none of our business.I was just saying the lady is beautiful .if you have problem with that,then i cant help you there.

to disjoin the aspects of an individual's life into two perspective makes it a bit logic.

on the islamic scale, she is doing in contrary to the teachings of islam..

on the scale of helping somali people, she is doing something,....

BUT, her religion is way far important to her than helping people. opinions do differ. i don't find anything to be proud of her. at least she needs our prayers.