Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

SOL's Cosmetic Surgery: What do you think?

A_Khadar   

Please change borderline background colors from the red to anything else.. My eyes!!. Names and titles are ok for being red though.. Thanks for your efforts..

Aaliyyah   

^LOOL Koolkat, every lil thing is bothering them somaha- well our brother libaaxsankataabte needs to choose another color then! ani maba kala jecli!..

salaam

Taleexi   

Kool_Kat;739784 wrote:
^Indhaha da' baa saaran, sidaadoo kale dhalinta soo koreysa ma'aha, xoogaa mileage aa koray dadkaan...
;)

Ishaad ka riday... Alla Aliyah xaggee geeyaa. Ma heestii baan u qaadaa dayr iyo gu' dabadood daamankaa ku dheeraan da'ina way ku haysaa ... ma dhamaystiri karo oo waxaa soo ilaabay ookiyaalahaygii.

A_Khadar   

Aint complaining the font color but red bar above the responde box and other red bars.. Too much red.. In casaan ka qaydayaa if I look too much of a red.. However I have to give thumps up for the font style and it's size.. nice combo...Over all job well done ya admin(s)..

Valenteenah.;739835 wrote:
I like the camel-herders in the banner...and also its smaller size. SOL without geel is not SOL at all.

Owrta are indeed eye catching....the sun and the desert dunes in the background add to it as well.

Nina Fox   

I don't like change yaaar, :( this pale screen is getting on ma nerves. Kaligeey miyaa or it is really light? Having said that I dont even remember how the format was before, so xanaaqeyga jeebka aan gashtey camal lolz

NGONGE   

^^ Don't panic yaar, you didn't spit your paan all over the screen. :P

Admin, I don't care what you do with the rest of the site. But can you please bring the "green man" and the signatures back. Sheikh nuune spent ten years telling us about his infamous lagdin and I don't think he should be let off the hook just yet.

Juxa   

Titleka is misleading@val

I thought for first time ever we can discuss nips& tucks. Perhaps little botox to smooth the lines over etc.

Adinkuna waxaad ka hadleysaan sol make over

Manuurayaal waaxid

Ps I like red.