Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

SOL's Cosmetic Surgery: What do you think?

Since SOL will be celebrating her 10th birthday next month, it only seems right that she should spruce up and have some cosmetic treatments.

So, what's your verdict on the rejigging of the site? Any kinks that need to be worked out?

I like it better in the current format, it's bit like our old theme, I think, but much more pleasing to the eye. Only issue for me is the RED font...which is a little strong.

Thanks to the admins for their hard work.

Nina Fox   

This is a format? LOOOOOOOOOOOL And here me was thinking the system was still in the "fixing it mode". Saan maaba lagu dhaafeybo? I was about to luxlux my Vaio, thinking its crashing.

Where is the Manager of this estaableeshmenti?

It was under construction maanta and since the little buttons for images and such are still not showing up, I guess it's not complete yet.

Laakiin I still like this format, the smaller font and plain background.

Showqi   

Anigu waxaan ba u heysta in uu computerkeeygii isku dhex yaacay. I dont like the red font either. Inta kale waa iska OK.

Jacaylbaro;739654 wrote:
God Knows how many times I restarted the computer thinking something wrong with the explorer ,,,,,, show waaba new style
:D

me too! I kept refreshing my browser..

I like the new look for the most part..it's simple and clean but I feel there's a bit too much white space and not enough contrast b/w the grey writing and the background...

AYOUB   

Valenteenah.;739587 wrote:

I like it better in the current format, it's bit like our old theme, I think, but much more pleasing to the eye. Only issue for me is the RED font..

Agreed, red is for commoners like NGONGE. Something else I don't like is the site telling me it is "saving" what I have not posted.

Voltaire   

While you are on it, can we have the original (default) font back?

EDIT: To be clear, I'm referring to the one before the big upgrade.

Kool_Kat   

For a quick second I thought I put on too much eyeshadow and mascara! :( A little more color wouldn't hurt, meesha iney bus ka buuxdey iigula ekaatay...lol

Keep up the good work! Mansha'allah, SOL has been part of my life for nearly a decade...I've met some very interesting biibol on SOL...