Sign in to follow this  
Muslim1st-Somali2nd

Gaal waa gaal

Alderman   

Oh the irony, at least in the 'wicked west' and 'gaallo countries' you have the freedom of assembly, freedom of religion and freedom of speech to post this.

Alderman;739923 wrote:
Oh the irony, at least in the 'wicked west' and 'gaallo countries' you have the freedom of assembly, freedom of religion and freedom of speech to post this.

Aren't you very good at assumptions my friend?

What exactly makes you think I live in the west?. You need to use your brain better before you post akhi.

Nina Fox   

Muslim 1'st, forgive my forwardness (Ramadan Kariim and Eid Mubarak in advance by the way) inaa iskaa sasabo waye before I ask you a question hadii kale waa igu jihaadee lol (Just Kidding)

I wanted to ask, do you have or ever had a Gaal friend? Ever? There is a reason why Im asking so adigoon igu xanaaqin (Ramadanka fadligiisa) iisoo jawaab plsss adigoo raali ah, Mahadsanid :)

Nina Fox;740007 wrote:
Muslim 1'st
, forgive my forwardness (Ramadan Kariim and Eid Mubarak in advance by the way) inaa iskaa sasabo waye before I ask you a question hadii kale waa igu jihaadee lol (Just Kidding)

I wanted to ask, do you have or ever had a Gaal friend? Ever? There is a reason why Im asking so adigoon igu xanaaqin (Ramadanka fadligiisa) iisoo jawaab plsss adigoo raali ah, Mahadsanid
:)

Apology accepted and ramadan kareem. To answer your question, I have a few gaalo friends.

Alderman;739923 wrote:

Sxb I have a question for you. Since you claim that you can freely practice your religion in the west, can muslims establish shariah law there (without being branded a fundamentalist/extremist)?.

Peace.

Nina Fox   

Muslim thanx for the reply walaalkiis. The reason behind my question is *had you said no" waxaan ku dhahi rabey some Gaalo are like Muslims, Ashahaadka uun ayeey weli ku dhawaaqin mahane, walaahi Muslimiin badan ayeey ka naxariis badan yahiin, oo aay ka dadnimo fiican yahiin, weeyna ka Iman roonyahiin. But since you have an affiliation with Gaalo, its all good marka. :)

I remember not long ago (2008kii) baadariga Ingriiska ugu weyn Archbishop of Canterbury ayaa dhahay Sharia Law in lagu introduce gareeyo in UK ayaa advisable eh. Im going to post the link. Odaygaan oo kale I believe haduu diinta Islamka sii dhex gali lahaa ama intuu raadiyo Hadiths iyo Qur'an translated, shan daqiiqo uu ku muslimi lahaa. Don't you think?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7232661.stm

gaal waa gaal. gaalka ama non muslims waxay xaq u leeyhiin diintooda inay heeysaan. shacabka muslimka iyo shacabka aan muslimka aheeyn(gaalo) waa inay this planet earth si nabad ah ugu wada noolaadaan.

waxaa cajiib ah adigoo qaxooti ku ah wadan gaal leeyahay. nabadgelyo ku siiyeen. baasaboorkoodii ku siiyeen. ku siiyeen freedom of worshiping. inaad diin´taada ilaaha caabudid. inaad masaajid dhisatid. wanaagaas oo dhan oo aadan ka heleyn so called muslim nations. orod sacuudi arabia ha ku siiyo baasaboor sacuudiyaan ah. orod sacuudi arabia ha kuu ogolaado caruurtaada iskuul inay dhigtaan.

brothers munaafaqnimada ha la joojijo. gaaladada wadamadooda nolol fiican ayaan ku heeysanaa. mana haboona dadki ku soo dhaweeyey inaad necbaato,

allah ayaa qurankiisa ku yiri LAKUM DIINAKUM WALIYA DIIN. you have your religion and i have mine.

qof waliba xuriyad ha ku noolaado. sidoo kale allah qurankiisa wuxuu ku yiri LAA IKRAAHA FI DIIN. diinta qasab maaha.

aniga waxaan u aqaanaa munaafaq ninkii ku nool western countres iyo wadamadan democracyga walina wax ka sheegaya systemka ay ku dhaqmaan wadamadan horay u maray.

Nina Fox   

^^ Totally agree with you walee. Countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia iyo Kuwait inay passport kusiiyaan iska dhaafe, sida SLAVE camal ayeey kugula dhaqmaayaaan. Gaalka haduusan diintaada, gurigaada, qoyskaada soo faragashan waad la noolaan kartaa. Diinteena waxeey na fareysaa PEACE. Laakin hadaan intaan wadankooda imaano intaan u mahadcelin laheyn aan iyagii dhibno, dhulkooda abuse gareyno, lacagtooda qaadano, shaqooyinkooda ka shaqeyno, ayaga dhan neh aan yasno macquul ma ahan.

I wouldn't tolerate for a second if a Foreigner came to my country and did not show respect to my religion, my land and my people. We must extend the same courtesy to dadki na gacan qabtey oo na gaarsiiyeey heer aan wax inta ku barano dalkooda aan dhulkeena iyo dadkeena wax u qabano. Allah SWT ayaa niyadooda naxaris noo galiyeey towards us, anagana naxariistaas inaay na gasho waye hadaan Muslim sax ah sheeganeeyno

guled   

Boondheere;740378 wrote:
gaal waa gaal. gaalka ama non muslims waxay xaq u leeyhiin diintooda inay heeysaan. shacabka muslimka iyo shacabka aan muslimka aheeyn(gaalo) waa inay this planet earth si nabad ah ugu wada noolaadaan.

waxaa cajiib ah adigoo qaxooti ku ah wadan gaal leeyahay. nabadgelyo ku siiyeen. baasaboorkoodii ku siiyeen. ku siiyeen freedom of worshiping. inaad diin´taada ilaaha caabudid. inaad masaajid dhisatid. wanaagaas oo dhan oo aadan ka heleyn so called muslim nations. orod sacuudi arabia ha ku siiyo baasaboor sacuudiyaan ah. orod sacuudi arabia ha kuu ogolaado caruurtaada iskuul inay dhigtaan.

brothers munaafaqnimada ha la joojijo. gaaladada wadamadooda nolol fiican ayaan ku heeysanaa. mana haboona dadki ku soo dhaweeyey inaad necbaato,

allah ayaa qurankiisa ku yiri LAKUM DIINAKUM WALIYA DIIN. you have your religion and i have mine.

qof waliba xuriyad ha ku noolaado. sidoo kale allah qurankiisa wuxuu ku yiri LAA IKRAAHA FI DIIN. diinta qasab maaha.

aniga waxaan u aqaanaa munaafaq ninkii ku nool western countres iyo wadamadan democracyga walina wax ka sheegaya systemka ay ku dhaqmaan wadamadan horay u maray

If you believe in a system that it is against Allah and where men are worshipped as gods as being a true and just system then there is something wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can a believer defend such a system and label those who criticze it Munafiq???? You are saying that we should all live in peace but how can we when they attack our religion, kill our brothers & sisters, oppress us and steal our wealth ??

Allah swt says

Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity. ( 60:8)

It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimun (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah). (60:9)

Let me ask you one question. Do you think democracy is better than Islam????

guled;740383 wrote:
If you believe in a system that it is against Allah and where men are worshipped as gods as being a true and just system then there is something wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother i will putt my answer af soomaali because of its not anough my english language.

fiiri maxaad ula jeedaa system ka soo horjeeda against allah? ama baniaadam in loo worshipp gareeyo ama loo caabudo sidii inay iyaguba yihiin GODS(ilaaheey)

first in western countres aniga iyo adigaba aan ku nool nahay waxaa ka jira freedom of religion. freedom of worshipping, qof kaa hor istaagna ma jirto inaad ilaahaaga caabudo. waxaad free u tahay worshipping places like masjids inaad dhisato. waxaad xur u tahay inaad hesho freedom os speech. waxaad tiri

where men are worshipped as gods as

actually in democracy in western countres compare middle eastern un-democratic family rule system from todays kings and rulers in so called islamic counres throw history from inheritance system of caliphates hounred of years ago where goverment leaders come from one family throw inheretance system.

kings and rulers are respected as they were gods themselves. forexample in UK or any western country i can call anytime an ***** the prime minister of the country whit out been afraid punishment unlike GOD LIKE man king caliph in un democratic countres from caliphate times until today, the king is Untouchable and above the law.

marka worshipping humanbeing waxay ka jirtaa middle east and wadamada aan dimuqraadiga aheeyn.

democracy= less worshiping leaders because in democracy you dont have life time leaders. or family clan goverment. dictitorship.

xaqiiqdii islam itself waa democracy. first in the quran allah says LAA IKRAAHA FIDIIN. diinta qasab maaha. allahna uma baahna inaad adiga aad caabudid ee adigaa u baahan inaad allah aad caabudid.

democracy is the best form of goverment. people choosing their leader and leader inay noqdaan dad lala xisaabtamo. unlike CALIPHATE systems which was DHAXALTOOYO. markuu caliph ibn hebel hebel geeriyoodo waxaa xukunka qabana WIILKIISII ciyaal maamaha ahaa ee cuntada ka dhargay.

guled;740383 wrote:
How can a believer defend such a system and label those who criticze it Munafiq???? You are saying that we should all live in peace but how can we when they attack our religion, kill our brothers & sisters, oppress us and steal our wealth ??

you have every right to ciriticize any system. thats democracy itself having freedom of speech. but people who enjoy living in western country who will never trade their life in UK, sweden america and so on whit a life in SOMALIA not even one day, those people still gloryfied they life the do not want their children to be in. for example people who support those stone age al shabaab who murder people in the name of islam. who want to turn clock back in to stone age, those who support that who still live in western countryes and enjoy living there.

those who kill somalis our brothers and sisters. 95% of time are fellow somalis. not only SOMALIA even in other countres. for example afghanistan. only this year 85% of all deaths in first 6 month of 2011 was behind taliban. so majorty of people who been killed are killed their fellow muslims.

we are somalis we should care first amd most our own people in somalia. people are starving because of fake islamist wahhabis called al shabaab and their war against their fellow somalis.

Let me ask you one question. Do you think democracy is better than Islam????

actually democracy is best form of governance. democracy allows your freely to pracktise your religion. democracy allows you not having god like king(caliph) who are above the law and when he dies the caliph hes SON will inherit the goverment like its a clan proberty.

so we need islamic democracy. we most take all good things of democracy, whit islamic face.

Nina Fox;740363 wrote:
Muslim
thanx for the reply walaalkiis. The reason behind my question is *had you said no" waxaan ku dhahi rabey some Gaalo are like Muslims, Ashahaadka uun ayeey weli ku dhawaaqin mahane, walaahi Muslimiin badan ayeey ka naxariis badan yahiin, oo aay ka dadnimo fiican yahiin, weeyna ka Iman roonyahiin. But since you have an affiliation with Gaalo, its all good marka.
:)

I remember not long ago (2008kii) baadariga Ingriiska ugu weyn Archbishop of Canterbury ayaa dhahay Sharia Law in lagu introduce gareeyo in UK ayaa advisable eh. Im going to post the link. Odaygaan oo kale I believe haduu diinta Islamka sii dhex gali lahaa ama intuu raadiyo Hadiths iyo Qur'an translated, shan daqiiqo uu ku muslimi lahaa. Don't you think?

Guidance is with Allah walaalo. I don't see anything in that interview that suggests he is interested in Islam. He was rather more interested in the cohesion of the society. From my understanding, he is basically saying it's dangerous to say there's one law (man-made laws) for everybody. So he is suggesting muslims can judge themselves with shariah law if that pleases them.

This used to be the case with the christians and the jews who lived under the caliphate. They would choose whether to rule themselves with shariah laws or their own laws.

Peace.

Nina Fox;740381 wrote:
^^ Totally agree with you walee. Countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia iyo Kuwait inay passport kusiiyaan iska dhaafe, sida SLAVE camal ayeey kugula dhaqmaayaaan. /COLOR]

First of all I want to tell you that the countries you mentioned are ruled by puppets oo laga xukumo the white house. They will do what the white house tells them to do. For example who put the Saudi king into power?. It was the British government and he is now under the protection of the United States.

Nina Fox;740381 wrote:
Gaalka haduusan diintaada, gurigaada, qoyskaada soo faragashan waad la noolaan kartaa. Diinteena waxeey na fareysaa PEACE. Laakin hadaan intaan wadankooda imaano intaan u mahadcelin laheyn aan iyagii dhibno, dhulkooda abuse gareyno, lacagtooda qaadano, shaqooyinkooda ka shaqeyno, ayaga dhan neh aan yasno macquul ma ahan./COLOR]

There is nothing like freedom of religion the west. You have to be a 'moderate' muslim to live in the west. You can not govern yourself under the shariah law. So how can you say there is freedom of religion?

Please watch this video.

And this

Nina Fox;740381 wrote:
I wouldn't tolerate for a second if a Foreigner came to my country and did not show respect to my religion, my land and my people. We must extend the same courtesy to dadki na gacan qabtey oo na gaarsiiyeey heer aan wax inta ku barano dalkooda aan dhulkeena iyo dadkeena wax u qabano. Allah SWT ayaa niyadooda naxaris noo galiyeey towards us, anagana naxariistaas inaay na gasho waye hadaan Muslim sax ah sheeganeeyno

Presuming you live in Britian, how can you say we should have naxariis for the British government or its people (most of them support the war on terror. In other words the war on islam) when they are at the front line killing muslims all over the world?. They are killing our brethren in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?. Would you be be grateful to a man who gives you everything thing and at the sametime is busy killing your brothers and sisters? I very much doubt unless all you care about is yourself.

Boondheere brother, it seems like that the only thing u are interesting in is that the west have giving u shelter, and accepted u as a part of their society.

Waxba kaama galin baan u fahmay wax alle wixii kalay sameeyaan to u'r brothers ee meelaha kale ku nool aduunka,

Waxaad tidhi waa munaafiqnimo in gaaladii ku caawisa in aad nacdid, and I am here to tell u gaalka in la naco waaba qayb imaanka ka mid ah.

Allah baa quraanka ku yidhi "inallaha la yuxibul kafirin", sidaa darteed, anaguna gaalo ma jeclin maadaama ay muslimiinta caqiidadeedu tahay "Al wala wal bara" Love and hate for the sake of Allah.

Waxba yaynan ku sirin dhowr boqol oo doolar oo lagu siiyey akhi, iyo nabad false ah oo heshay, gaaladu kuma jecla- si kastay kuu soo dhawaystaana kuma jecla, Allah baana quraanka ku yidhi "khayr idinlama rabaan"! And what the hide is much worse than what they show.

Allah knows our enemy best, marka we should go with that, and not say "ala wadankay noo ogalaadeen, how can we hate them"!

Munaafiqnimo waxaa ah in aad gaalada jeclaatid, oo ay ku indho tirto waxyaalo yaryar uu Allah kaaga soo qaaday, indeed far maysan noo qaadi lahayn hadaynan qadarka Allah ahayn.

Walaalada soo hadal qaaday "Saudi arabia bay dhaamaan", waxaan odhan lahaa waxba that example ha ku indha beelina, cuz every muslim knows about the Saudi regime, and most of the arab regimes. But the thing is Islam isn't about Saudi arabia, somalia, or Iraq. it's about wuxuu Allah na faray/ na baray and acting upon it.

AL-masking iam sure that your also as fellow refugee in western countres your part of somalis who appreciate the peacefull life and shelter and citizenship and equality under law and democracy of western countres gave you.

xaqiiqdii a person have to know the different between love and respect. i respect and suddenly appreciate the life and equality under law which somali refugees who found shelter in western countres.

AL maskiin if you select specific verses in quran and take as grantee to HATE or dislike or bite the hand who feeds you then you should leave western country and back home Somalia.

Qur'an 30:21

And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect."

For me i respect this people whom iam living in their country not only me but thousends of lucky somalis .

our religion islam is about forgiving and loving eachother . there are plenty of quran verses which command you to love and respect your neighbours and your community no matter which religion they belong.

still i dont understand someone who does not like so called western countres, if that person truely believe that then he should go back hes home country as your case back to Somalia. buntiland hargeysa jigjiga and so on. for me as long as your living among people you hate inside their land then thats hypocricy.

its preaching something which you dont believe yourself. .

as i said my islam is about living peace on this planet. and making better back home SOMALIA so people who are going to liVe somalia lets say year 2111 after 100 years from now after we all gone, those people will not need to make tahriiib. refugee in other countres as somalis today are doing..

Qur'an 60:7

It may be that Allah will bring about friendship between you and those whom you hold to be your enemies among them; and Allah i sPowerful; and Allah is Forgiving, Mercifu