Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

unhappy

Ps: Just so you know why ay dumarka ganfuurka u wada taagayaan, mid kasta waxey aaminsantahey marka masjidka lagu jiro iney tan kale ka ajar badantahey, hence ganfuur taaga, waa kaa cibaado badnahey waaye camal. hadey saas tahay marka tusbaxeygaa horey u qaadanaa from now on yaa ka cibaado badantahay waaye istaaqfurullah. wlcme to SOL yaa Princess. thank you

Farmaraa   

I don't think muslims in a Masjid are unhappy and at least they should not be, but sometimes wherever you go, if you are not used to go, you may feel a stranger or sometimes you may think all people treat you differently.I would say it is perception. If you see some people who are not happy , please excuse them because we don't know what they may go through in their personal and family lifes.

Juxa   

Aaliyah amaan nasiii lol

My local masjid is also bit weird. Koox koox baa loo socdaa that is why I miss ibti and co. Alhamdulilah they have a group of

Ladies that store peace and constantly remind them to stop talking, to move along and they have separate rooms for babies.

I met some of my mom's friends and they have been welcoming me. Bless them

Blessed   

My local is pretty sweet, anigu I chat to whoever is next to me and get on with it. Laakin our current Imam is on some weird express tarawiix, so hard to get khushoo, xataa his qanoot is a silent two minut affair. SubhanAllah. I was away too long!! I was thinking of going elsewhere but in aan xaafada ka baxaba waan ka cabsanayaa. Bismillah!!

Juxa   

Blessed come and join me in abu hamza if it is not too far. There are two imams and one of them is amazing. You could listen for hours

princesshafsa;738798 wrote:
hello everyone! i am a little bit confused and i would like to know if any of you have experienced this. i went to the masjid tonight to pray taraweeh and almost all the females i saw there looked really mad:confused:i am a little bit confused, isnt masjid suppose to be meel farxad ah oo dadka dhan is sharfaan instead oo afka leeysku taagayo?hada dhihi lahaa miskiimiinta wey gaajeysanyihina ma ah because this was after iftar

Adu masjidka ma waxaad utimid to socialize?

Aaliyyah   

^I am sure princess doesnt go there to socialize n was just talking abt ppl's attitude it is good to see people in a good mood at the mosque after all to smile is sunnah....bt many ppl actually go there to socialize..

I remember once going to khalid binu walid mosque which is some somali mosque at the west end of Toronto and they wouldnt let me sit downstairs with the ladies..qol dhalinyaro ku jirto bay igusoo xidheen which I didn't mind but they kept gossiping..and I was rather annoyed lol..who gossips in a mosque subhanalah..I kept telling the volunteers I want to go downstairs to sit with the ladies and i dnt wanna be in this room which bunch of dimwits finally they allowed me after long arguments back n forth!..

salam

Juxa   

Lol Aaliyah they made you sit with the youth maba oga inaad the mind of 50jir leedahay!

You right about the chit chats. In my local waxa joogta Masriyad leh Sh!!!!!!!Sh. I love her

In masjid it is nice to sit quite and contemplate

Ps. I have been to khalid b waleed mosque when I lived in Toronto, very popular and busy with somalida

Aaliyyah;739386 wrote:
^I am sure princess doesnt go there to socialize n was just talking abt ppl's attitude it is good to see people in a good mood at the mosque after all to smile is sunnah....bt many ppl actually go there to socialize..

I

salam

Then she has no reason to worry about ganfur taag habro

Aaliyyah   

Juxa that's nice u lived here ehh ...I don't really go to somali mosques. Khalid barely. been to darulhijra couple of times. I prefer IMO and couple of other mosques...

Farax lol if people are pissed around you it can annoy u..but u know aduunka wa baladhanyahay she can just change mosques.

*Lol Aaliyah they made you sit with the youth maba oga inaad the mind of 50jir leedahay!

You right about the chit chats. In my local waxa joogta Masriyad leh Sh!!!!!!!Sh. I love her

Lol it is not that I have the mind of a 50 yrs old subhanalah I am not even half that age see weeye meel ba igaga dhacday :P..it is just that they were gossiping when I was tryin to listen to the shiekh making khutbah walahi I was personally offended! I didnt travel all the way there for nothing dee..I dont knoe if those girls live around the area and just came to the mosque to catch up or somein..

salaam

p.s I am sure no one was conversing downstairs in the mosque mesha dumarka joogta ee qolka dhalinyarada no one was really supervising..they seemed to be chilling lol go figure chilling in the mosque wa yaab..anyways this was a while back..havent been there for a while!..n its good to have qof dadka kala amusiya sida gabadhaas masriyada aa shegasid i remember masjid aan ku tukan jiray islaan mar walba dadka kala amusin jirtay oo somali kenyati ah..maalin dhoweed ayaan la kulmay she was asking me how im doing and stuff such a nice lady! ..dadkaas oo kale wa lo bahanyahay!

Juxa   

aaliyah adigana markii lagu amaano, you completely ruin it, i meant mind of 50 year old calashan you are clever, caqlileey and wise beyond your age (all 20 years of them) magaratay now smile

and i cont cope living in toronto, i was bored, people tend to live ahem simple lives consisting of what aroos to go and what heblaayo wore. the young people i met were also dedicated to fun, music and sport.

I missed the hussle and stress of europe lol