Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Interracial marriage still new in Somali community

Pucca   

Aaliyyah;738621 wrote:
Pucca, so what if they are different, no one asked anyone to accept this sister or her hubby. They can just mind their own business!..this girl doesnt need anyone's acceptance but alleheeed.

I am guessing the korean dude was just a phase..puuca hada somalinimadeeda ayeey accept gareesay. Alhamdulilah that is a good thing..I am the kind of person who support dadka inay dadkooda ku ekaadaan laakin haday ku ekaanwayaan wa sheeko u taala we don't need to judge them..

salaam

we all been doing it since we were in grade school, everyone looks at the new kid in class till he becomes old...its normal. its the same thing, you got two new people walking into the community TOGETHER and we somalis dont normally welcome our own so to think everyone would be all hanky dory bout it...thats just bs sxb. they need to smell whatever the heck will snap them back to reality.

and me and my korean love are peachy. we recently...well not recently since its been like 8 months now but anyway we have a little one. cutest little eyes ever. ^_^ true love is never just a phase, its a life time commitment.

Pucca   

oh thank you both, amin. and aaliyyah, indhaba ka qaadi meysid hadaad aragtid, walle weeydhameestirantahay alhamdulilah.

Ha ha ha @ Pucca. Masha'Allahs and Mubruuks are certainly due. What did you call the little sprog then? Do tell me you won the battle and it's a Somali name? Looma dulqaadan karo mid Korean ah.

Nina Fox   

A mother once said to her 6 yr old son "Don't talk to Jews and Christians in your school, specially the girls". The son came home angry the following day. When she asked him the reason he said "Mom I understand the Jew and Christian part because of religious purposes, but why are you punishing the poor girls who share their pencil and crayons with me."

Moral of the story is if one is opposed to Intarr-gareeshan, Intar-reeshiyaal, Intar-kontinentaaal, Intermilan, one should migrate to a remote island. As long as the person is a Moslem, it shouldn't matter if he is an ant farmer in Mongolia......Muhimada qofka waa diinta.

My 2 yuans ;)

RaMpAgE   

The only thing these xalimo do is bring qashin into the somali community, wax kasto bay racaan, they have no shame nor dignity.

Aaliyyah   

^ horta most of us are sadly nationalistic and prefer to stick with somalis..laakin waxaas wax diinta raacsan ma aha..diinteenu waxay na farasa in aan qof diin leh waxkasta ka horumarino. Marka gabadha guursatay nin cad oo muslim ah wax danbi ah oo ay gashay ma jirto marka edab yeelo oo afkaaga buqul u tolo..oo xita hadad aminsantahay to stick with somalis keep it to yourself!

salaam

RaMpAgE;739181 wrote:
The only thing these xalimo do is bring qashin into the somali community, wax kasto bay racaan, they have no shame nor dignity.

Kaalay, ma mid baa kugu daadisay, what's with the bitterness? Here are two words you should look up: Dookh & ikhtiyaar.

RaMpAgE;739181 wrote:

I suppose your sisters are included here ,,,,,,,

Pucca   

Valenteenah.;739083 wrote:
Ha ha ha @ Pucca. Masha'Allahs and Mubruuks are certainly due. What did you call the little sprog then? Do tell me you won the battle and it's a Somali name? Looma dulqaadan karo mid Korean ah.

Aragsan Min-Jee is her name. min-jee is her korean middle name, her daddy had to give her a proper korean name.

thank you huuno.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ Min-Jee..

bt luving the name aragsan..I love that name! alle hakaga dhigo ti ku anfacda..laakin waxad korean uso xaresatay wali is waydinaya...and there are million single Farahs in T.O..see weeye :D

salaam