Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

wyre   

Malika;742636 wrote:
^Lol..soor iyo caano for suhur? what do you eat for afuur?? I dont do suhur, had to please my mother and eat sareen every night whilst home..but in my own house no suhur..too much hassle me think!

Loooooooolz inaan soor iyo caano ku afuro miyaad iga sugeyse

Malika   

So far, less has been the way - cant remember a ramadan , I cooked less, eat less than this...so far so good. I am only glad, I dont have to go to work the following weeks, couldnt function without my afternoon naps.

Ramadan seems to be flying past us as usual. Already day 3. Anyway oats do the trick for me and provide enough fuel for the day. I do find myself eating less than usual though. Its also not too bad at work either. I conserve energy by making sure i only visit the priniter twice a day. My colleagues do not like me much for this. I find the busier you make yourself the less you think about food. Seems to be working.

I can vouch for oats, even when taken at dinner/isha the fainting sensation of no suxur has gone away (always prefer and advocate for unrefined grains or oats to flour based things).

Great way to get used to minimise food (most of which is junk or too refined to matter anyway).

Calorie restriction makes those japanese elders etc look much younger than they are (around 1000 calories, some studies show that a fast or minimal eating twice a week helps as much as fasting) and is one of the greatest "secrets" along with switching to olive oil.

Narniah   

I had smooth cooked oats with Raisins n blue berries/Water melon slices/Dates/ a glass of Milk/ And lots of water.

I've been feeling soo dizzy today, I think I need to get my Iron checked.