Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Hundreds of Drought- Displaced seek shelter in Somaliland

Carafaat   

gooni;737561 wrote:
bilowgii 87dii in qaxooti maydan ahayn xero laydinku xareeyana balcad kuma oolin

Mise arintu waa gabadhii ilmaha dhabta loo saaray ku ilowday xanuunkii ay soo martay.

This issue is about now and here. We all want the best for the people who fled their homes. This aint about what happened in the '80. No need to get emotional.

This people have moved to the northern parts of their own country. The people of Las anod has once again shown brotherhood and nationalism. Who would have thought in 1985 that people from the golden Somali capital, Mogadishu, which had the entire nation's investment in their town, would one day end up as refugees in Las Anod? who in the 1980s was a small village.

gooni   

it is not a emotional my cute friend,qolo marbaa ilaahay marshada u galinayaa xanjada iska tuf oo si fiican wax u fiiri

Farmaraa   

It is shame and shameful to say that people who live in their own country are refugees. The brothers and sisters who fled from their residences for hunger are NOT refugees in Las-Anod, but they are Somali citizens who live in Somali city. I talked with my family in Las Anod this morning and told me that people fled drough are wanted and welcome from Las-Anoders. SSC residence have already felt the painful tragedy that our families from the South regions have suffered from the drought. Aduunku waa hadhkaa labadiisa galin ........maalin ba waa cayn (si).

These of us who want Somalinimo, let us come together and help these families. Ninkii SOOMAALINIMO DIIDAY wax kale ma noqon karno...!!!!!

gooni   

farmara horta soo dhawaw barasha wanaagsan waa gooni guure

Lascanod waa dhulkii darwiishka, waa taariikh waa asal, cid somaaliya u malaynmaayo inay qaxooti ku noqonayso

Waxaa kaloo jirta xataa hargaysa inaysan qaxooti ku ahayn waa bara kacayaal meeshii ay nabad bidaan nolol u raadsada

Markii qaadirada la gaaro ayay qaxooti ugu yeedhaan, wax saas u sii fogna maahan.