Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

konfurians in somaliland

this is for somalilanders onlyy.

what should be are polisy towards konfurians in our country? i think they need to be watched carefully so they dnt try to change out country.

Farmaraa   

If you mentoned Southerns (Reer koonfureed), you must point out other directions such NOTHERNERS( Reer Waqooyi). I was born and raised in SSC regions which part of nothern cities of Somalia, Regerdless, where Somalis are born in the country, they can live every city in our regions as citizens of the nation. Native of SSC welcome brothers and sisters who fled from other cities in our country(SOMALIA). Whether people from South and North can work , live , build and buy houses in SSC regions if they like. I don't see how they different from us ........ Mr. Inajaad, if you have an issue with Konfurians, talk about your own three cities that you inhailed. You should know that, all northerns don't hate other Somalis. We are from north and we love and care about other Somalis.

Gaashaan   

Saalax;735880 wrote:
Most of them are registered under the Somaliland Immigration Office. It's all good.

Most of them are registered what??? Xalka Soomaaliya waa soo dhawyahay Somalilandna meel fog ma jirto yaan la fogaan,,,,arimahaaan oo kalana hala joojiyo dadka ayay sii kala fogaynayaan,,,,,,

Waa la doogine yaan la dacaroon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmaraa   

It really sad to know that our follow notherners from Hargeysa are worried more displaced from south and central Somalia then people from Ethiopia ? Have you ever heard complain against from the secessionist supporters towards thousands illegal immigrants from Ethiopia who live in Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera ? !!!!

Aaliyyah   

Faramara one of them said before "The child born in Adis is closer to me than than child born in Mogadishu"...

marka maxaad ka filan wa akhiru samaan..LOL

salaam

Miriam1   

LOL really people are getting registered... seriously...that's not true. Somaliland govn't does not have the capacity to do that.

Farmaraa   

A great friend of mine who is from Hargeisa told me that his younger sister had a baby with illegal immigrant from Ethiopia, there is nothing wrong about Ethiopians , but my friend did not like the decission that his sister made because of religious and culture differences. Salah and others from the three cities think about many situations like that, less worried about your follow Somali families who are fled violence from the south.

Farmaraa, walaal, the likes of ina-jaad should never be the yard stick by which to judge the hargeisawi community. Truth is, as long as your Somali (this is not the case for destitute IDPs) no one cares wither your konfurian or a waqoyiyan with the exception members of the jaad induced diaspora (ina-jaad)...

The irony of some of the comments is breathtaking. On the one hand they are claiming through words that they would welcome any people from the south. Okay that's good but actions speaks louder than words. It wasn't long ago that a war broke out over a few wells dug by a neighbouring tribe on what they claimed to be land belonging to them.