Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Muqdisho waa meel ay ku nool yihiin hal qabiil... ayuu yiri Faroole

Som@li   

^True, we should more energy to help million dying of starvation, and keep up the awareness,

As for Faroole, He should not ask something comes back to bite him!

Jacpher   

Faroole says Xamar hal qabiil baa leh. So sacrilegious for him to utter such blasphemous words.

Faroole may be guilty of many things but Moqdisho hal qabiil baa daga? Seriously? I don't think Faroole coined "Xamar unukaa leh", "Beesha Moqdisho", "Odayaasha Beelaha Xamar", "Qabiilada Xamar daga". All these terms were in use way before Faroole got involved in Somali politics. We are talking about as far back as 91 and as recent as this year, Muqdisho elders were selling everyone in the country a certain folk are the rightful owners of Muqdisho. Is it the unwritten rule that a non-member Muqdisho's supposed owner shouldn't utter such a thing in public? Ma sheekadii dhex tiilay black America and white America baa meesha taal. A black man can say a certain word for all he wants but if a white man says it, it's so offensive that the world must come to an end. :D:D

So huge deal that Farool repeated the same old phrase that many of Moqdisho said it many times. Time to get out of your little bubble. Moqdisho isn't a sacred place. It is not what it once used to be or represented in the eyes of the Somali public. Many still yearn it but you can't blame them for what Moqdisho leaders do. So yes, Faroole is right. It is not safe and many of its leaders have claimed it as theirs and been fighting to control it for two decades.

The Zack   

Jacpher;735019 wrote:
Faroole says Xamar hal qabiil baa leh. So sacrilegious for him to utter such blasphemous words.

Faroole may be guilty of many things but Moqdisho hal qabiil baa daga? Seriously? I don't think Faroole coined "Xamar unukaa leh", "Beesha Moqdisho", "Odayaasha Beelaha Xamar", "Qabiilada Xamar daga". All these terms were in use way before Faroole got involved in Somali politics. We are talking about as far back as 91 and as recent as this year, Muqdisho elders were selling everyone in the country a certain folk are the rightful owners of Muqdisho. Is it the unwritten rule that a non-member Muqdisho's supposed owner shouldn't utter such a thing in public? Ma sheekadii dhex tiilay black America and white America baa meesha taal. A black man can say a certain word for all he wants but if a white man says it, it's so offensive that the world must come to an end.
:D:D

So huge deal that Farool repeated the same old phrase that many of Moqdisho said it many times. Time to get out of your little bubble. Moqdisho isn't a sacred place. It is not what it once used to be or represented in the eyes of the Somali public. Many still yearn it but you can't blame them for what Moqdisho leaders do. So yes, Faroole is right. It is not safe and many of its leaders have claimed it as theirs and been fighting to control it for two decades.

I couldn't agree with you more, Xamar is now one clan city. That fact can't be denied any more. Who wants to buy a house in Xamar after what happened in 1991? I surely don't intend to do so. Faroole has a point this time :D.

Sensei   

Somalina;734973 wrote:
It may not be the city we knew prior to '91, but today it sure beats Garowe and any other Somali city when it comes to clan diversity.

Not quite the truth. Both are more diverse, maybe time to visit and not solely rely on cousins.

Kamaavi   

Ugaandha ayaa leh haddii la dhaho muxuu sameyn? ,...war in la heshiiyo yaa raba oo diyaar ah ama daacad ka tahay horta? ,...

The Zack;735041 wrote:
JB, u kinda agree with Faroole, right? I thought so, I agree with him.

I don't .... Muqdisho cid waliba way joogtaa. Even Faroole is forgetting the new PM is in Muqdisho not Garowe :D

Although faroole is the most illogical leader to ever lead lead puntland, he has a piont here, mogadishu is no place to hold a national conference. but then again there is no need for such a conference to begin with, they should just let the TFG finish their mandate to transition into a constitutional government and call it a day.