Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Oz   

Your lucky drogba is not gonna be playing since his gonna be spared for the barce return leg lol so there is a possibility you might win. Our main focus is to take the champions league before arsenal hahha.

Oz   

Drogba has been a bloody thorn against your side from the moment he first played against us. Am sure you hope he doesnt start. Yeah I think we play Sturridge, Torres, Essien, and Bertrand. We need to give our defense some more rest from that Barcelona, plus the depth issue without Luiz and Ivanovic for this game. Mikel, Drogba, and Ramires are all going to rest from the efforts they put in against Barcelona. Torres will be playing and I wouldn't be suprised to see Kalou play instead of Mata.

Oz   

^^^^^ indeed!! Well done to Madrid . Imo both goals were a result of poor goalkeeping by Valdes. I thought it was very strange that Barca didnt buy a backup for Villa in the summer. In truth past the first XIs Madrid have far superior back up than Barca and that has been vital in them winning the league.

P.S For once Ronaldo wasnt useless in a big game.

N.O.R.F   

^That could prove to be the most important goal in a generation. They will probably mess it up though knowing Mancini.

NGONGE   

^^ Mancini has actually done well. But this has been one of the strangest seasons ever. Anyway, I'm glad United got beat (again). :D

Fulham tonight. Wuuhoo!

Oz   

^^^^^ Your league form has to be a worry though, just why are you so bad? It'd be delusional to think things are just gonna miraculously get better next season as well. It's not just a freak set of results... you've won 5 match in 18 home league games.. QPR & Blackburn have won more! I'd be seriously worried If I was a Liverpool fan - not only have you got a manager who looks as if doesn't know what he's doing in the league, your squad is full of dead wood & neither are likely to change in the summer. The cups are nice for the fans, but they're just papering over the cracks.

N.O.R.F   

^Very true. The manager will take a good long hard look at himself. He won't admit it publically (nor should he) but I will give him another season. Kenny is Kenny. The will stick with him for another half season. If things don't change and we don't get the results he will be off. We need 3 or 4 top player. I hope he buys better more technical players who can dominate and change games on a regular basis and I hope he gets rid of Carroll. Sadly I think he will be given another season as well.

NGONGE   

Oz;825663 wrote:
^^^^^ Your league form has to be a worry though, just why are you so bad? It'd be delusional to think things are just gonna miraculously get better next season as well. It's not just a freak set of results... you've won 5 match in 18 home league games.. QPR & Blackburn have won more! I'd be seriously worried If I was a Liverpool fan - not only have you got a manager who looks as if doesn't know what he's doing in the league, your squad is full of dead wood & neither are likely to change in the summer. The cups are nice for the fans, but they're just papering over the cracks.

Rubbish. In 36 games in the league, we only had three games where the players didn't try or the team did not dominate the opposition. If we were playing "badly" I would agree with you about us having "deadwood" and the like. But that's not true. Go check out the PL stats, saaxib. Go watch the games back if you have to. The only thing we were missing are goals and LUCK (lots of lots of luck). I personally would be happy not to change much in this team. Two new players will be more than enough.

nuune   

The time I will see City fans in SOL is when I will resign from the mod post, for mopped sake, don't tell me there are City fans in SOL just cuz they are about to win the title doesn't mean we will see the likes of Tuujiska becoming permanent City fans.