Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

N.O.R.F   

What on earth happened last night? Great goal by Coates. Easily the goal of the season but because he isn't English they won't mention it much. Technically better than Rooney's.

BOB   

Lee Dixon mentioned it on Match of the day (The goal) and yeah I agree technically it was harder and far better than Rooney's. No one can really explain what happened as Liverpool dominated the whole match from A-Z and should've scored more. Suarez had two one-on-one chance and he missed both...world class striker? yeah right NGONGE.

I think Liverpool were very very unlucky plus the team is carrying too many passengers who do not contribute enough and I thought Downing had his best game for Liverpool since he arrived from Villa and he still missed his fair share of chances including the one Kuyt finished. I'm sorry but I do not think Downing, Kuyt, Henderson, Adams, the midget, Caroll are all good enough for a massive club like Liverpool which should be challenging for the premier league title every season and unfortunately you cannot do that with these lot and finally I think King Kenny should do the honourable thing and resign at the end of the season or he will keep on ruining the great club that is Liverpool FC with his dinosour tactics and average signings.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ On the one hand, you say they dominated and on the other you mention half a dozen of those who played and say they're not good for Liverpool. Heh! :D

It's been the story of our season; we give teams footballing lessons and end up losing. I'm sure Kenny will fix it though. I'm sure he will.

BOB   

NGONGE;808072 wrote:
^^ On the one hand, you say they dominated and on the other you mention half a dozen of those who played and say they're not good for Liverpool. Heh!
:D

^^^So now you want me to praise Liverpool Football Club for dominating mighty QPR and yet losing the match? NGONGE the problem is you take my honest opinion about your beloved Reds as criticism, I would be fuming the same way had Arsene spent the amount of money Kenny spent on Henderson, Adam, Downing and Caroll not because I have anything against them but simply they're not good enough for a big club like yours as I'm sure he could get far more talented players on the continent who could help Liverpool get back to where they belong.

I don't think Theo, Ramsay, Gervinho (A&T would love this) Chamakh, Park, Diaby (talented but too injury prone) Bendtner, Denilson, Jenkinson and Almunia are good enough for Arsenal, Theo and Ramsay should never start for a club like Arsenal as they're way too average from their first touch to their composure and we pay the price for it, For example last night Ramsay had several easy chances to kill of the game and where was Theo? Baines had him in his pocket the same way any decent left back has him in his pocket and I don't even rate Baines defensively...so relax Mr Arab ee bahasha baro. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I still don't see what you're argument is. Had we palyed badly and lost, I would agree and say that these players are not good enough for LFC. But, we hardly play badly in any of our games. We dominated Arsenal recently and lost because Van-Lucky had two chances and scored from them. We did the same with United, City, Chelsea, QPR, etc..etc..(the only two bad games we had ALL season were the one against Spurs away and Swansea at home). Marka, how could players that play that well not be good for the team? Had you said that something was missing, I would agree but to say that players who create all those chances and outplay every team they play are rubbish, is a bit much warya.

p.s.

Arsenal's players are good enough (as their past four results show). War support your team dee. :D

BOB   

Waar I'm not arguing dee, wax fahan as NORF would say. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Seriously there is something fundamentally wrong with the current Liverpool players and who the LFC club transfer strategy.

Why does anyone blame Arsene for not buying while Liverpool is wasting $100million on average players?

NGONGE   

Legend of Zu;809558 wrote:
Seriously there is something fundamentally wrong with the current Liverpool players and who the LFC club transfer strategy.

Why does anyone blame Arsene for not buying while Liverpool is wasting $100million on average players?

Again, these "average" players beat you in London and outplayed you in Liverpool (even though you stole the game). I don't understand why you keep calling them average when the games clearly show that they are anything but that.

Yes, we have struggled for results but, NO, we have not played average or rubbish football. Something is not connecting but we are still a very good team and we shall rise again.

Of course, it does not help that Kenny has given up already and is starting to bring the kids in now. :(

p.s.

Arsenal won seven in a row and all their glory hunting fans are back in full voice (even Norf). :D :D

Thierry.   

Greetings Gents sending you this message from Muthaiga Country Club in Nairobi, It is indeed a bundle of joy to see the Gunners have such a succesful form. I left the hotel lounge 20 minutes in the game againts Villa with full confidennce that we would win.

Ngonge I am a trouble shooter in difficult times I am of no use when times are good.

NG,

we have every right to sing "THE ARSENAL".... This is what i said when we lost to Man U..

"Waan idin la yaaabay.

It was our reserves playing against full squad ManYoo. once we strengthen our team, alot of you will repent. in the meantime, I am more than happy to play the punching bag. was adkaysanaa"

So NG be brave....adkayso sxb :)

NGONGE   

^^ Yes but if you have been paying attention, I too was saying that Arsenal will come back. Your problem was the full backs and when Sagna returned (and Gibbs to a certian extent) the results started to pick up.

p.s.

There is nothing to 'adkayso' about LFC. I am happy with our progress and we are playing beautiful football. The results will come insha allah. :D

BOB   

Liverpool playing 'beautiful football'? Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ileyhi Raji'un...NGONGE naga daa dee please.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

N.O.R.F;754933 wrote:
^waar we're finishing 5th or 6th

This was back in October. Looks like 7th or 8th now. It doesn't take long to realise we don't have any fire power.