Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

N.O.R.F   

Traore is a legend saxib :D

He did well against skillful players believe it or not. But he struggled against typical English players.

N.O.R.F   

BOB;803859 wrote:
The midget in the midfield and

Spearing is a good player when he gets a run in the team. His passing is better than Lucas' but Ngonge won't admit that :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Come on now NORF, There's nothing good about him, in fact he's going to cause a serious injury one of these days with his erratic two-footed tackling.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;804363 wrote:
Spearing is a good player when he gets a run in the team. His passing is better than Lucas' but Ngonge won't admit that
:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Spearing is a good player but he's not even a tenth of what Lucas is. War Lucas is world class and Spearing is just a squad player. Plus, Lucas is a proper holding midfielder and Spearing is just a bad version of Mascherano. In fact, and I told you this a million times before, Lucas is a better reader of the game than both (miles better).

What kills me about you is that you claim to have done some FA coaching courses. Have they not taught you anything about football warya? :D

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;806457 wrote:

Spearing is a good player but he's not even a tenth of what Lucas is. War Lucas is world class and Spearing is just a squad player. Plus, Lucas is a proper holding midfielder and Spearing is just a bad version of Mascherano. In fact, and I told you this a million times before, Lucas is a better reader of the game than both (miles better).

What kills me about you is that you claim to have done some FA coaching courses. Have they not taught you anything about football warya? :D

So Lucas is better than Mascherano? :D One doesn't need any footballing qualifications to see that as utter nonsense :D

I said Spearing is a better passer of the ball. Do you want proof? Do you? Do you? :D

NGONGE;803883 wrote:
^^ Suarez is a world class player and he did not dive once. He's a very clever player that entices defenders into tackling him at the wrong time. His 'bad' reputation is unwarranted. Gerrard had one of his best games for a long, long time (in fact, scoring three against Napoli was the last time). Stop being a xaasid.
:D

(We'll make up those ten points).
:P

you're kidding me yeah? you want proof?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/luis-suarez-divewins-penalty-with-szczesny-in-slo-mo/

enjoy it... i'm sure you would be embarrased as Daaagleesh was :-)

btw.. Salaam Peeps... and this return has nothing to do with Arsenal winning again! purely conincidenctal

NGONGE   

^^ Welcome back, saaxib. Still, I have no idea what you're talking about here but I would welcome any proof you or Norf have. Not that it's really needed. Young Spearing is a hardworking squad player whilst Lucas (before his injury) was turning WORLD CLASS. His performances against, Arsenal, City and Chelsea (twice) are proof of that (forward passes and all).

Bahasha barta. :P

BOB   

Legend of Zu;806840 wrote:
and this return has nothing to do with Arsenal winning again! purely conincidenctal

I hope your return doesn't jinx us STILL Welcome back my fellow Gooner. :P

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Where is Theiry these days? He's got his priorities all upside down. when Sheikh Sharif was doing badly but Arsenla doing well, he was here all the time. Now that Arsenal are doing badly and Sharif is doing well, there is no sign of the man. Still, maybe Arsenal's last four games and the improvement shown is going to bring him back. But..but.. Oh!!!! Poor Sharif. :D

BOB   

Huh?

Who corrupted you by the way? You are an arab version of fish and chips yet you follow and know more about which clan has an argument with whom and who is sponsoring who to do whatever than me and I’m supposed to be from Somalia and full of tribal nonsense! Stick to your Liverpool as they’re the ones who are desperate for your energy and time. :P

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ SOL corrupted me. But the mention of Theiry was not about clan dee. It was about Somalia. Wax fahan.

As for Liverpool: :D

Mr and Mrs Henry Han, who met and fell in love while watching Liverpool games in the official fan club in Singapore, posted this video of their ceremony on YouTube so that "John W Henry and others in Liverpool FC feel the love of the club from the fans in Singapore and Asia as a whole."

Seems safe to assume that message has got across.

Here's the message posted by Mrs Han beneath the YouTube video.

"We are Liverpool fans living in Singapore some 6823.5 Miles from the city of Liverpool. In late 2001, through our support for our beloved team, we met each other @ Official Liverpool FC Fanclub Singapore Branch. What follow was a courtship unlike other couples. Our dates were watching Liverpool FC together every weekend. Everywhere we go, we were dressed up in identical LFC tops.

"When we finally decide to take the path to marriage, our wedding had to be LIVERPOOL FC-inspired theme. Our friends would come in their soccer jerseys.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9154935/Singapore-couples-Liverpool-themed-wedding-Youll-Never-Walk-down-the-aisle-Alone.html

BOB   

I saw the clip of their wedding on Skysports News this morning when I was leaving for work and the first thing that came to my mind was you and NORF but one glory hunter wearing Chelsea jersey ruined it for them. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE Sxb, didn't you just say Suarez did not dive once and the clip i posted showed you how he dived the game against Arsenal...

Bahasha Baro :)

BOB, thanks bro,

BOB   

Totnumb you muppets :D you shouldn't awaken a sleeping lion, now look at you! This is brilliant...this is amazing. :D

I was really shocked when my friend told me that Liverpool lost. Once I saw that they were 2-0 up my focus shifted to the games of Chelsea and Sp*ds as I thought they'd win and they should've.

Peace, Love & Unity.