Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

BOB   

Robin Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;798267 wrote:
Robin Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

He Micheal Thomas'ed them. But, he wouldn't score that goal if he were a Liverpool player, would he?

BOB   

To be fair to Pool, Arsenal did not even deserve a draw let alone 3 points and they were very unlucky to run into the deadliest marksman in the premier league but then again I’ve lost count on how many times we’ve played them off the park and we lost the game…I’m still haunted by the FA Cup loss in 2001 at the Millennium where Owen got 2 quick goals to nick it and don’t even remind me Heskey’s late equalizer in 2003/04 was it at Anfield where Thierry Henry destroyed Liverpool and yet the game ended 2-2!

NORF & NGONGE, won’t agree but a midfield quartet of Adams, Spearing, Henderson and Downing will never win you a big game as they don’t have it in them, Downing who cost Liverpool £20 M and played 25 matches (21 starts and 4 subs) has ZERO goals and assists so far this season, Henderson who also cost £20 M and played (25 matches, 21 starts and 4 subs) has one goal and one assist so far this season, Charlie Adams who cost £16 M and played 26 matches (25 starts and 1 subs) has 2 goals and 6 assists and finally Spearing who should’ve been sent off by the way for his wild tackle on Rocisky has played 8 games this season (7 starts and 1 sub) has zero goals and 1 assist and then there’s Kuyt who played 23 games this season ( 16 starts and 7 subs) and only managed to score one goal and 1 assist and finally Suarez who played 21 game this season (19 starts and 2 subs) scored 6 goals and 1 assist and you’ll understand why they struggle to beat teams that they should have no problem in beating and the answer is simple, there are no enough goals in the squad as the whole squad only managed to score 30 goals in 26 matches this season in the premier league and that’s only 5 goals more than Robin Van Persie.

PS. Suarez is a clown and like I always said he’s nowhere near El Nino and he never will be as he lacks the killer instinct that Torres possessed while at Liverpool and other than trying to get players sent off what else does he contribute to? His link up play is non-existent and he doesn’t score as much as he should.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Suarez is world class, saaxib. He's just finding his feet at LFC. But I agree with you on our midfield though I believe Adam (he cost only six million, not sixteen) has been good and that Downing has improved in the past three games. The team is new and it's coming together, saaxib.

This year, we have played most teams off the park and ended up drawing most games. The daylight robbery that Arsenal committed was our first loss at home all season. Soon something will have to give and we'll start scoring from all those chances we keep on making.

It's telling that only City make more chances than we do. Bal imagine this team with a Mata or a Silva in its ranks. Upwards and onwards (and, by the way, we still have a chance for fourth). :D

NGONGE   

^^ Can't prove it. Read it somewhere. Still, the point is that we create plenty of chances. Are you disputing that, Arsenal fan? :D

N.O.R.F   

^Naga daa dee. We don't produce many chances. If you watched our games you would have known that :D. Most of the chances we produce are half chances at best. It was a different story against Arsenal as we created 5 or 6 clear cut chances. If only Carroll came on earlier :D

NGONGE   

^^ I watch our game and I understand football. We have not lacked in chance creation or opportunities (hitting the post 21 times?). You got excited about our game against Arsenal becuase it's your 'second' team. :D

I believe we have played much better in other games and we even did so when Carroll was playing. Bahasha baro.

BOB   

Caroll wouldn't have made any difference as Downing didn't even manage one single cross past Sagna and he's your best crosser! Liverpool needs a massive overhauling and somebody should tell Kenny to stop wasting money on the English players and should steal the russian guy at Fulham who will cost 10% of what Caroll did and would be happy with a weekly wages of 20-30K max.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ The Russian guy is new. He's not proven yet, saaxib. :D

There is nothing wrong with Liverpool. We have outplayed every team we played this season but didn't score the goals. Such goals will come in time. I mean look at Van Persie, this has been the first season when he's been consistent enough for you guy (and with hardly any injury). There was a time when all he used to do was hit the post. Look at Arshavin, when you first bought him and in one of his early games for you the scored FOUR goals at Anfield, where is he now?

Sometimes, you don't view a team by its results alone. You also look at the makeup of the team, its style of play and its effort. I can strongly argue (because it's true) that we only played badly against Bolton, Swansea, City and Spurs this season. In every other game we were the dominant side (twice at Arsenal, twice at United, twice at Chelsea and three times at City). Even our loss against United we still outplayed them and gave them a lot of problems.

This is a new team and I fully believe that it's going places (maybe even qualify for the CL and win the FA cup). If Kenny makes any changes in the summer, it'll be minor tweaks rather than massive changes.

p.s.

I also believe that when Arsenal get all their players back they'll still be a force to be reckoned with and put Spurs and Newcastle back in their place and so will we. I am not sure about Chelsea. :D

BOB   

NGONGE;799537 wrote:
^^ The Russian guy is new. He's not proven yet, saaxib.
:D

There is nothing wrong with Liverpool. We have outplayed every team we played this season but didn't score the goals. Such goals will come in time. I mean look at Van Persie, this has been the first season when he's been consistent enough for you guy (and with hardly any injury). There was a time when all he used to do was hit the post. Look at Arshavin, when you first bought him and in one of his early games for you the scored FOUR goals at Anfield, where is he now?

Van Persie has always had talent and everybody could see he was special and he used to show it in the few games that he’d play before his customary long term injury and Arashavin’s problem has nothing to do with his talent and you know it, I think the guy couldn’t handle the physical demands of the league and you could see from his play that he accepted that as he wasn’t trying as hard as he should...I swear if you would’ve watched him LIVE you’d have been shocked by his lack of drive and desire but this new Russian guy at Fulham is a beast, you can see he’s already technically superior to both Kuyt and Caroll and Jol made the right decision by letting Zamora go. Mark my words he will be snapped up by one of the big boys and id personally love it if Arsenal got him. He’ll improve our attacking force far more than Chamakh and Park could.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Carroll, before Liverpool bought him, was tearing up the PL with his goals, saaxib. Kuyt was LFC's top scorer last season. Downing had a very good season for Villa last year and both Adam & Henderson were getting all sorts of plaudits then too. So it's not a case of a lack of talent, saaxib.

The point I am making stands. Arshavin was good but didn't work out. Van Persie was breaking down every few games and many Arsenal fans were calling for his sale or replacement. Now Van Persie is the hottest player in Europe and sad old Torres can't score a goal to save his life. It's football, saaxib. The main argument here is that this LFC team is actually playing good football (including Carroll) and are dominating almost every game they play.

The Russian guy at Fulham is still unproven. He's played only three games (with one against sorry Wolves). Lets see how good he'll be by the end of the season before comparing him to a world cup & champions' league finalist such as Kuyt. ;)

p.s.

Bahasha barta. :D

BOB   

Inna Lillaahi wa inna ileyhi raajicuun...Loool seriously NGONGE wallahi LFC should hire you asap.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ They already have the KING. :D

p.s.

How do you feel about Arsenal today? Greatest team ever or still rubbish (bearing in mind they beat your "second" team's greatest rivals). :D :D