Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Tuujiye   

I hate Hawerd Web.... in total he gave Man U 14 PKs...

VS Chelsea, He gave 13

in Man U and Chelsea Game, he gave Man U 5!!!!! the last 3 years....12 yellow cards and 6 red cards!!!

Good Game at the end but this shows how much a ref changes a game lol... I think he is Man U ref next week vs Liverpool home to Man U...

Not a Fan of AVB!! how do you sit back with 3 dmf and let Man U attack when you know all calls are going against you? not smart at all...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

The defending in this game was laugh worthy good god. A top club's first priority should be good defence. I fear for chelsea against napolis

counter attacks.

BOB   

Tuujiye;785395 wrote:
I hate Hawerd Web.... in total he gave Man U 14 PKs...

VS Chelsea, He gave 13

in Man U and Chelsea Game, he gave Man U 5!!!!! the last 3 years....12 yellow cards and 6 red cards!!!

Good Game at the end but this shows how much a ref changes a game lol... I think he is Man U ref next week vs Liverpool home to Man U...

Not a Fan of AVB!! how do you sit back with 3 dmf and let Man U attack when you know all calls are going against you? not smart at all...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Reer Arsenal iyo Liverpool waxee buraanburaan markii laga badiyo laakiin adiga draw aa alaabihii madax shubka laga aqrin jiray noo akhrisay. Aarbito waxba kahu mar-marsiyoon sheekh ee calaacalka naga yaree caruur aa meesha noo hurudee.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wigad   

I am liking New Castle a bit. The two Demba's are really good. Arsenal iyo Chelsea is ilaaliya hadii kale next year europa league baad garaaceysaan.

BOB   

Arsenal WILL NOT finish higher than 6th, 4th spot is Chelsea's to lose if you ask me.

PS. Wigad, Ibra got 3 matches ban and we all know your attack is toothless without the Maverick Swede...what do you think?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

AYOUB;784957 wrote:
NGONGE, are you still talking?
:)

I am. What's the problem, Ayoub? Don't you like Liverpool's attacking football? ;)

We have only played badly in a couple of games this season. We should have won at least twelve games more (going by our performances in those games) and we are making more chances than any other team in the league. Marka, what is there to complain about, Ayoub?

(oh, we are four points from fourth place and there are fifteen games to go. All to play four).

p.s.

Sunderland are coming back and will most certainly finish in the top ten.

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.S

Bahasha barta.

Wigad   

BoB, You know I am not a big fan of the guy, cause I think he makes our attack too predictable and easy to shut down

because everything has to go through him, because of our lack of midfield.

But I know he is very good and we currently got no one to step up in his shoes, Pato and Cassano are injured,

while robinho couln't hit an empty net. So things are looking rather bleak in terms of the league but I still think its ours

to lose.

How about you guys, you seem to be losing the momentum that you had for the last couple of games? any chance to make it

to CL next year? I saw you guys lost to unpredictable roma.

BOB   

Inter did not lose but rather Roma thrashed them and to be fair Roma should've won that match 7 or 8 nil as Inter were that awful and no inter player had a decent game, they've had a one to forget as a team and Tinker man will always be a tinker man with his dinosour tactics.

Yeah I agree with you, Scudetto it's Milan's to lose as Juve can't BUY two wins in a row now (pun intended) lol.

PS. NGONGE...Allah ka cabso ee naga daa waxaan aad sheegeyso, Liverpool were average against Sp*ds and didn't offer nothing other than their usual monkey business. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Spurs (that team that claims to be a title contender) came for the draw, saaxib. They had eleven men behind the ball at all times and only had one chance on goal. We tried to play and break them down and the stats prove this.

Also, this 'average' Liverpool team has created the most chances in the league, had the most corners, played almost EVERY team in the league off the park in all but three games (Spurs away, City away and Swansea at home). The ball just doesn't want to go into the goal but I'm confident that it soon will. War give us credit and don't be a xaasid like Ayoub, Bob.

BOB   

NGONGE, Forget about the PL for a moment, Capello resigned because the FA undermined him and now they've appointed Psycho as a caretaker manager against Holland and if the newspapers get their way (they usually do) 'Arry will be the new england manager at the Euros which is a shame about a country that considers to be the home of football and the best local coaches that they can find are Psycho and Fraudster Twitchy? Where's NORF? lol

PS. You know I'm rooting for Liverpool this Saturday, hope they won't let me down.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I hate Evra but Suarez is one big donkey tool.

Had Dalglish not been a 'Pool legend the fans would've called for his blood by now considering the amount of money he's spent and how poorly the results have been.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^^ Dalglish got it wrong yesterday. He should have not started with Downing or Spearing. He should have played Maxi & Adam. United (like last season at Old T) controlled the midfield and either Gerrard nor Spearing could cope with them. Still, it was a very close game and we didn't get outplayed.

Suarez plays with his heart. I am not surprised he didn't shake Evra's hand. Still, they made him apologise now. Heh.

(Fourth place is still possible now that Chelsea and Newcastle lost. We're still four points behind them and Arsenal). Heh.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;786241 wrote:

(oh, we are four points from fourth place and there are fifteen games to go. All to play four).

Bahasha barta.

Oh I remember when you used to talk like this...

NGONGE;743790 wrote:
^^^ Fourth? I'm telling you that we'll win the league and you talk to me about fourth? caarada iska masax warya, aduunko wuu is badalay.

:) :) :)

NGONGE   

^^ We have played well and have a very good team, saaxib. That the team did not gel enough to win us the league is, for me, understandable (with hindsight). However, next season, I will also aim for the league and hope that we win it. I'm not sure what your qoute proves.