Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

NGONGE   

^^ He played well against United and almost scored. He scored against Wolves and is getting all the plaudits (for both games). What's his 'worth' got to do with anything?

When they team plays him in, he's usually in the right place and goes for it. Wax fahan.

p.s.

Did you see his goal? It was a counter attack that started with HIM clearing the ball from our area and then sprinting and being in the right place to finish Adam's cross. Bahasha baro. :D

BOB   

He scored a tap in for crying out loud NGONGE, Naga daa dee, you're beginning to sound like a friend of mine who STILL thinks Arsenal will finish above Sp*ds.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

BOB;783475 wrote:
He scored a tap in for crying out loud NGONGE, Naga daa dee, you're beginning to sound like a friend of mine who STILL thinks Arsenal will finish above Sp*ds.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Heh. 90% of goals scored are tap ins, warya. Give credit where credit is due dee. The guy was defending a corner, he headed the ball out, Enrique ran with it and passed it to Bellamy, a defender intercepted and it went out for a throw, Bellamy didn't waste time and threw it out to Adam, Carroll was already there waiting for the cross to score (your so called) tap in. It was a fluid move and he played a big part in the making & scoring of the goal. Wax fahan.

p.s.

Your friend is a true Arsenal fan. You on the other hand have been busy supporting your other teams (just like Norf). :D

BOB   

NGONGE;783477 wrote:
p.s.

Your friend is a true Arsenal fan. You on the other hand have been busy supporting your other teams (just like Norf).
:D

Which friend are you talking about? By the way Arsenal drew tonight against a poor poor Bolton and squandered countless chances but I guess that's what you'll get when you have loads of average players and led by a clueless manager with zero winning mentality.

I'm afraid Arsenal are about to go the way of Dortmund, Bremen and Barca in the early 2000's.. Poor management at board and playing squad levels, poor transfers and wage management and owners that don't give a toss about the footballing aspects of the club and only exist and show up to check the budget balance and you're left with clowns running around like headless chicken.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ God! You'll abandon ship if Arsenal ever get relegated, glory hunter. :D

War take the rough with the smooth and support your team regardless. But I guess when you support five different teams in four different countries you can afford to slag off your own players and manager (clueless? Winning mentality? War it's not Steve Bruce dee!) ;)

p.s.

Spurs play us this Monday. They play Arsenal, United & Chelsea in the coming weeks (all almost one after the other). Since I don't think they'll win the league, I strongly believe that they'll get sucked down into the battle for fourth place. Arsenal have a chance, just like we and Chelsea do. Don't give up just yet.

BOB   

I support 5 different teams in 4 countries? Naga daa dee ninyahow, I’ve only supported two teams in my life, Inter and Arsenal and yeah there are loads of other teams that I like watching and have a soft spot for but I wouldn’t call that supporting as their results has never had no bearings whatsoever on my mood unlike Arsenal and Inter's.

For example between Liverpool V Utd, I will always be rooting for Liverpool, does that make me a Liverpool fan? Between Real V Barca I’ll always want Barca to triumph but I’m not a Barca fan and I’m praying for City to win the premier league this season so does that mean I’m a City fan? I hate anything and everything about AC Milan, Juve, Tottenham, Man Utd and Real with passion and their downfall gives me an absolute pleasure.

By the way Inter drew with Palermo 4-4 at San Siro last night...combined with Arsenal's result you can imagine my mood last night...I almost beat up my wife when she insisted that I drink my customary glass of milk before bed...now that's what is called SUPPORTING.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Yeah Andy Cole erm Andy Carroll I should say.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Wigad   

BoB if it makes you feel any better we lost to Lazio in a lack luster performance. We can trounce all Cagliaris of the world but we cant beat any of the top sides this year. Our plan seems to be pass the ball ibrahimovic and let him do something and when he gets man marked out of the game then were screwd. Thats why I am not looking to our champions league encounter with you guys.

BOB   

Salam Wigad, How are you my brother?

AC Milan are going through a rough patch now and I can’t see them not challenging for Serie A and Champs league for long as they’re too important and too big of a club not to plus Berlusconi loves Milan as much as he loves his women which means he’ll pull a rabbit out of the hat sooner rather than later and I won’t be surprised if Milan un-earthed another gem ala Kaka and went on to dominate Serie A and Europe within the next few years because let’s be honest here Barcelona’s reign is slowly but surely coming to an end and we all know the mercenary that is Mourinho never stays with one club long enough to build a dynasty and I wont be surprised if I see him at Manchester City as they suit each other well.

PS. I cannot see Arsenal knocking Milan out of the champions league unless Milan have a shocker and Arsenal a blinder.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

BOB;783960 wrote:
Yeah Andy Cole erm Andy Carroll I should say.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Funny that you should mention Andy Cole. Remember how good he used to be for Newcastle? Remember when United bought him and he spent AGES (more than a season, I think) before he became prolific for United. Heh.

BOB   

NGONGE, Please naga daa dee ninyahow, Carroll in not fit enough to lace Cole’s boots and Carroll was never a prolific at Newcastle, his best goal scoring tally came in the championship and not in the premier league. Cole scored 68 goals in 84 games for Newcastle and in his first season at Utd he scored 12 goals in just 18 premier league games despite joingn Utd half way through the season and you want to compare him with this donkey? Yes Cole struggled in his second season thanks to injuries and form what's Carroll's excuse? The alcohol and Kabab tasting differently in Liverpool perhaps?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

lol BOB.. caano qandac eh in aad cabtid habeen kaste sariirta kahor sheegideeda maan bilownay? Ciyaar Bilow!... Reer kismaayoodka dhibkaas ayee qabaan.. Waa wada prograameeto socdaan balaayo sixir badneedeen...

Chelsea with essien in the Middle, I have a really high hope this next game.. Man yahuudoos waa in aan la harnaa runtii!!! I don't care if Chelsea doesn't win this year but walaahi I will be very mad if they loose like last time... We have to beat the big teams this time.... I think Torres will score Sunday... BUT!! Essien is back!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!