Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Wigad   

BOB;776779 wrote:
LooooL...I am not Tuujiye or your mate A&T you know? Lool.

I’d rather support QPR than Mancini’s City who I do not think will win the league by the way as the man (Mancini) reminds me of a certain gentleman named Ranieri, Remember him? He’s doing a brilliant job at Inter now and has managed to turn them from relegation candidates to Serie A candidates and I was in heaven last weekend when they beat Milan.

I’m afraid both our teams won’t make it to the champs league this season or next season unless we get rid of all these dead wood at our respective clubs and that includes your favourite Geordie who has been the biggest flop in your club’s history.

I trust Man City will flock Adebayor back to France at PSG, the goat has been a revelation at Sp*ds and is one of the main reasons why they’ve been flying thus far. City didn’t think Tottenham will be this good otherwise they wouldn’t have loaned them to him and they’re smart enough to realize the positive impact he’s had on them and their manager ‘Arry is dumb enough to bad mouth the same club that has helped him with a proven premier league goal scorer…I guess a Sp*d will always be a Scum.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Waryaa BOB Ma INter baad taagertaa. xagee bey inkaarto nagaga dacdey baan leeyahay ileen wadaadkii danaa baa qolada kale taageera.

BoB Arsenal in many ways are like milan currently exept we have fallen from grace and are currently on our way up, hopefully, The only issue

with our team currently is lack of funds Berlusconi doesnt want to spend and he won't sell the club to people who want to spend.

Ngonge you should look for a new team liverpool won't be in contention for anything big for atleast another year.

and I think Man city wins the league this year, but they should really get a new coach, a team with so many world class players only

challenging for one title is disgrace.

NGONGE   

^^ We're in the semi-finals of the Carling Cup with a good chance of winning that. We're still in the FA cup and we're not that far behind fourth place in the league. All still to play for, saaxib.

p.s.

Can't change time like you guys, LFC for life nooh. :D

BOB   

NGONGE,

First and foremost Congrats on beating City last night...at least you'll win a trophy this season.

Secondly I think you agree with me now on everything I've said about Arsene Wenger..the game against Manure summed the guy up when he replaced Chamberlain for Arshavin.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ I thought it was correct substitution at the time. The kid, though good, did not (does not) have the know-how of Arshavin. If anything though, I believe Wenger is wasting Arshavin on that right hand side, he should play him down the middle and allow him to be the star of the team.

p.s.

You lost by one goal and didn't play too badly, saaxib. It's the 'booing' of the fans and the nature of their goals that made this seem like it's the end of the world. It isn't (when Arsenal get all their missing players back they'll still challange). I really don't see what the fuss is about.

BOB   

NGONGE;780047 wrote:
^^ I thought it was correct substitution at the time. The kid, though good, did not (does not) have the know-how of Arshavin. If anything though, I believe Wenger is wasting Arshavin on that right hand side, he should play him down the middle and allow him to be the star of the team.

Come on NGONGE, The kid was by far the most dangerous player wearing an Arsenal jersey on the pitch, he created the goal and he was in his elements and wanted the ball all the time which I'm sure would've resulted either Fabio getting sent off or another goal for Arsenal and another assist for him. I'm not and wasn't against Arshavin coming on but what I'm against is him replacing Chamberlain rather than Walcott who has been a mere spectator. The guy is a championship player at best and Arsene should be brave enough and cut his loss and flock the donkey from Arsenal ASAP.

Arshavin should've done better in marking Valencia as the whole defense for their second goal and Alex Ferguson sensed blood the minute Arsene bottled it by taking off Fabio for Park because once Arshavin came on he knew that side was as good as vacated and wouldn't you know it, it happened as he'd expected it...Arsene should bury his head with shame because the guy has been making those same mistakes for 6 years and getting the same results and the fans still believe he's an intelligent man...yeah right.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Were all those trophies he won you a fluke? Was getting you to the CL final a fluke? :D

You are worse than NORF, saaxib. He used to say the same about Benitez (even though Rafa won us the CL and got us to the final two years after that). A good manager does not become rubbish all of a sudden. Arsenal's real problem was the sacking of Dean (that's when it all went pear shaped).

(Support your team warya).

Tuujiye   

Arsenal iyo Liverpool wiligiin sidaas u nac nacleeya looool 5 and 6 ayaad wiligiin sidaas ugu farax sanaan doontaan for the next 5 years trust me...

As for my Blues! we are in the rebuilding proccess and now that Essien is back in the middle, we will see the results of all the big club re-match... I hope we buy the Willian kid from Shaktar and we should be in business again loool...

Torres haduu hada wax noo tari waayo, Waa in aan iska gadnaa! Wax Liverpool laga sooqaatay oo faa'iido leh wili ma arkin runtii...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

NGONGE;780404 wrote:
^^ Were all those trophies he won you a fluke? Was getting you to the CL final a fluke?
:D

You are worse than NORF, saaxib. He used to say the same about Benitez (even though Rafa won us the CL and got us to the final two years after that). A good manager does not become rubbish all of a sudden. Arsenal's real problem was the sacking of Dean (that's when it all went pear shaped).

(Support your team warya).

NGONGE,

Arsene was never a tactician and never had a style of his and this whole ‘Wenger Ball’ monkey business was started by the media. Another factor is Arsene had a monopoly on the French and Anglo-French talents for years thanks to a world class scout called Damien Comolli (Liverpool’s current director of football) and when the rest of the premier league teams found out about this, they swamped the French academies by dangling their big cheques and bribing the parents with houses, cars and cash and it’s not a coincidence that ever since Comolli left Arsenal and been replaced by Grimandi Arsenal never recruited a French youngster with so much potential.

David Dein was a winner and a smart businessman too unlike the tortoises we currently see at the helm who broke the unwritten fundamental law of business by investing in the property (Arsenal FC) in order to make money and we all know the more investment you make, the greater the profit will be hence why Utd keep on making profits simply because they remain competitive where it matters the most…on the pitch.

This old bag basically sold his soul by accepting big fat cheque (6 Million pound a year to be precise) and how on earth can he get paid more than Fergie? I will always support Arsenal but that doesn’t mean I can’t call spade a spade which is exactly what Arsene has become for the last 6-7 years and I can’t support him blindly just because he’s the most successful manager Arsenal ever had, I’m not deluded and most certainly I’m not stup!d and NORF was right about Benitez as it was all clear that the man had lost the plot and was running the club to the ground which is exactly what is Arsene doing to Arsenal Football Club.

Naga Daa Dee.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

Arsene was never a tactician

Going an entire season unbeaten? Winning the league in his first full season after Bruce R struggled with the SAME group of players can be done without being a tactician? Winning the double twice does not require you knowing and understanding tactics? Was Ray Parlour, Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires or Fredie Lungburg bought by Comolli? :D

War give the man his dues. He has been a brilliant manager for Arsenal and totally changed the way that team played (remember the old Graham days when the popular chant was 1-0 to the Arsenal?). Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

^Correct. But since the good days or 1998-2006 he has lost the plot. He has money to spend but wants to carry on 'developing' kids like Wallcott and Denilson. He buys Mertesaker when he could have got Cahill. He sells Nasri and Fab and gets Arteta and Benayoun :D

NGONGE   

Norf & Bob (and Wigad), hear the one about form being temporary? ;)

If Arsenal had their full squad available to them they would not struggle as much as they did this season. Still, they are not out of it yet. They are still in the CL, still in the FA cup and still fighting for top four (with a dodgy team, imagine if everyone was fit!).

I am not an Arsenal fan and don't need to defend them (not after that Thomas goal all those years ago) but I can't stand fickle fans dee. Wax fahma. :D

NGONGE   

^^ When they did, they were sublime but how often have they managed that? They were close on many occassions and they ended up dropping off right at the end (like last season). They are not bad as people make them out to be and Wenger has not suddenly lost his touch. Wax fahan.