Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

Waan idin la yaaabay.

It was our reserves playing against full squad ManYoo. once we strengthen our team, alot of you will repent. in the meantime, I am more than happy to play the punching bag. waa adkaysanaa

As for Chelsea, they are going for third or FA Cup. Liverpool for fourth. Labada Manchester for the Title. Arsenal unknown. inay dadka ka yaabiyaan u badi.... laakiin it all depends what Arsene does today...

Tuujka.... Drogba, Malouda to join Arsenal to guide our kids... ha ha ha...

Cheers

Eid Mubaarak

NGONGE   

Arsenal were missing lots of players and even though they lost by eight goals they still managed to carve United open on several occassions. I still reckon they'll challange for the top four. I am not sure Chelsea and United are as good as people think they are. The title, as I keep telling you over and over, is ours yaa naas. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^^ HAhahahahaha walaahi ninka kili aan Liverpool ka fiirsan jiray buu ahaa bortaqiiskaas!! looool cajiib! maantana Chelsea funaanad uu xiran yahay loool..... Liverpool hadee u ciyaaree old English style loool run and kick.....Jiiiq ha idinku ahaato....

Wanger wuu is xoreeyay markaan laakiin Arteta ma ahee inta kale wax ee u taraayaan majirto.....

Ngonge, sxb Chelsea isbadal ayaa ka socda waad u jeedaa odayahoo badeecada sita! Last year Man city kadaran ayaan ku bilownay oo 6-7-5 goals ayaan dadka ku dhufaneyne loool hada marka Man City waxa ee isku heyso waxaan arki doonaa markee all 4 comp' ee ka ciyaaraan lol....

I still say Man City will finish 3rd.... Chelsea 1.....

Zu, Banayoun ayaan idin siinay nooh.. wax waan idiin quurnaa anaga waad u jeedaan....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Tuujiye,

Every time Chelsea buy a player from us you claim he was the only player that you liked in Liverpool. :D

I have to admit that Chelsea now look a lot more stronger with Raul in the middle than they did before. Still, I am more than happy with the deals Liverpool made and strongly believe that we are going to win the league (Suarez is worth the entire Chelsea team on his own nooh). :D

Arsenal have made a couple of good deals and may actually have a chance now.

Thierry.   

Let the season begin gents, Arsenal were the biggest gainers last night. Liverpool lost a solid midfielder and gained an average forward.

Oz   

Miereles?? waste of 12 million. Certainly won't improve the team. Just another squad player who will moan in a few months time that he is not playing enough. He will have more impact than Benayoun though :D

I am pretty sure Meireles left Anfield because of the lack of games he'd play next season with Lucas, Henderson and Adam performing so well, plus Gerrard soon to return to the team. But, I can't see him getting that many games with us either. We've got Lampard and Ramires, who played well together last season, plus that Romeu we've just signed from Barca. Not to mention Essien, who will want the odd game when not in hospital. And John Obi Mikel is still on our books. And McEachran will want to build on the progress he made last year. And Mata or Malouda might drop into midfield if Torres, Sturridge, Drogba, Anelka, Kalou and Lukaku have taken up all the forward roles.

Oh dear momma!

Thierry.   

I have feeling Kenny thought you guys were doing well and could afford to let some players go and he turned to one of the few non British players.

PS- Ngonge Lucas has been getting a lot of praise lately both in MOTD and news papers.

Oz   

Norf are you serious with that statement? :D I would agree with that he'd be a luxury to have on the bench rather than an important figure.

NGONGE   

Oz, Raul is the buy of the season for you guys. He's the link that your team has been missing for the past two years and I am willing to wager that he will start every single game for you this season. I am sad that he left us but not as gutted as Norf is. :D