Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Premier League 2011/12

N.O.R.F   

Pepe IS rubbish :D

Lucas is only good at breaking up play (but not your 'he will replace Alonso' good). I think Messi is too greedy. He can easily feed another player for a guaranteed goal alot of the time but chooses to go it alone (he misses alot as well).

Waar did you watch Welbeck the other night? Did you what he did? Not that I rate him but he had a blinder in the second half. Can't see Carrol doing that somehow. He is just a big lump. I will be surprised if gets 10 goals and 5 assists this season.

Vieri? :D Vieri? :D Vieri could actually play :D

NGONGE   

^^ I reckon he'll get twenty goals and ten assists. You'll see.

Welbeck is a good young player but he's in no way, shape or form in the Carroll class, saaxib. United is a team that is settled and all the players understand what they have to do and where they have to play. LFC has not reached that point yet, give us a few weeks. But Carroll will show you up just like Lucas did (and when everyone starts saying what a monster of a player he is, I hope you'll have the good grace to stop commenting on players' abilities ninyaho). :P

N.O.R.F   

^Utd were playing with a completely new midfield. Just like we were. The problem is we are slower at getting it from back to front. Adam can't handle playing in a team that wants to dominate play rather than counter. He is also too slow (Gareth Barry slow). Carrol probably needs Suarez alongside him. We will see. Not holding my breath though :D

NGONGE   

^^ Adam is not that slow warya. The problem with him was in the positions he took. He was too far back for most of the game against Arsenal. And with Lucas playing in the same area it was difficult for the team to keep up. I expect Kenny to fix that in days to come.

p.s.

United had Nani and Anderson with Rooney dropping back. In fact, United had four new outfield players and the keeper. Liverpool had only four regulars in that team and everyone else was new. And, anyway, it was only Spurs (at home). Heh.

I reckon we'll play even better against Bolton (Arsenal, with our without their top players, are a nightmare for any team).

Just enjoying NG and NORF banter.

To be honest when you put the media negativity aside, Arsenal did ok except we don't have a full squad. If Arsene brings couple of players I believe we will be right up there fighting for the title. if he doesn't (not holding my breath) then we could be fighting for number 4....

I was expecting Liverpool (100Million spending) to pass us off from the pitch but then I remembered they wanted to beat Arsenal with Aston Villa, Blackool and Sunderland midfield spreadhead by a Newcastle player. ha ha ha.

Cheers

NGONGE   

^^ We did actually pass you off the pitch, mate. Go check out the posession stats, saaxib. It was the first time (except for Barca of coruse) that Aresnal have had less posession than their opponents. :D

NGONGE   

^^ War adigu why do you torture yourself by living the lie that you are a Liverpool fan, saaxib? Stick with Arsenal dee. There is no shame in that you know. Teams go up and teams go down. :P

We usually beat Bolton at home anyway. :D

N.O.R.F   

^:D

I choose not to get too excited too early. Our performance wasn't great against a VERY weak Arsenal. What does that tell you? The performance raised more questions than answers badowyaho.

^^^^ Norf u sheeg sxb. NG is a mix of Wenger and Benitez (i mean their worst triats) can't face/see the reality....

NG....the only time Liverpool dominated possession was after we were reduced to to ten men. bahasha baro

Oz   

^^^ :D

You realise what Arsenal miss today; a set of bollocks and that hunger to win. The likes of Viera, Keown etc, they'd spill blood to win against ManYoo. This Arsenal team are fannies, half of them look like they couldn't give a toss.

Ps: I don't think LOz and Bob will ever come to Sol for the next coming months.

Tuujiye   

^^ Arsenal haka hadlin waraa iska dhaaf...Meedka lagama hadlee...

Chelsea making big moves in the transfer window.. I love all the young talent AVB is bringing in yaaqee... Lukaku, Mata, ulises Davilla, Romeu Vidal ext... and we still have Alvaro Pereira and Modrich!!! ceesh caleeeeeek!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!