Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Somaliland wants to be part of Somalia?

Farmaraa   

Aaliyyah, don't waste your time with crazy people who are dreaming unachievable secessionist goal ! The SNM malitia occupation of SSC will never bring peace in the region. Mr. XX, we have family members in the SSC and you want to tell us what is happening in there. Shame on you my dear !!! Walaahay, I know the fact on the ground, more than 100,000 people fled their homes in Sool's captial city, Lasanod because of the SNM gangs inventions of the city.If you want facts, my own family members were displaced there by your clan maltia.

Aaliyyah   

Farmara that is true hun, I will just disregard his comments.

his family is safe n sound in Somaliland's three cities! marka kama qasna..

alle ha u naxaristo dumarki la dilay (they were someone's mom/daughter/ aunt)..my heart goes out to their families.

alle baana u baryaya in uu laascaanod iyo SSCba faraj u furo oo dhiigyacabka silaanyo iyo umado wato naga kaxeeyo! ameen

salaam

Saalax   

How did 100,000 flee Las anod when the whole population of Sool at maximum is roughly at 150,000? . Illusionists kkkk.

Aaliyyah   

whether 100, 000 fled laascaanod or otherwise. The point is that people are losing their homes and some their lives.And for what reason so silanyo can sleep better at night and dream abt some so called recognition?! Shame!

salaam

A_Khadar   

Saalax;734980 wrote:
How did 100,000 flee Las anod when the whole population of Sool at maximum is roughly at 150,000? . Illusionists kkkk.

Ma adigaa tiriyey for the 150k?

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;735000 wrote:
whether 100, 000 fled laascaanod or otherwise. The point is that people are losing their homes and some their lives.And for what reason so silanyo can sleep better at night and dream abt some so called recognition?! Shame!

salaam

It is still not wise lying about population statistics.

Saalax   

A_Khadar;735150 wrote:
Ma adigaa tiriyey for the 150k?

Nope. It's from UNDP population estimations by region, district & Somaliland close sources.

A_Khadar   

Lol@somaliland close sources... UNDP can't estimate sool region since it never worked and there is no such somaliland sources that is reliable. Very much what you are referring is like the sites reported that Xaglotoosiye's home was stormed by fbi...That is classic and reliable source of s/l..

Saalax   

It doesn't take a genius to know "100,00o fleeing las anod is the work of Illusionists. Hence Las anod having more than 100,00o residents to begin which is quite laughable let alone "100,000 fleeing" to say the least.

A khadar UNDP is not a Somaliland source they've been to sool for years even before Somaliland administration reached laascanood. The brits in the 1940s estimated the sool region roughly 100.000 people not including the Hawd and reserve area in Ethiopia.

A_Khadar   

Saalax;735171 wrote:
It doesn't take a genius to know "100,00o fleeing las anod is the work of Illusionists. Hence Las anod having more than 100,00o residents to begin which is quite laughable let alone "100,000 fleeing" to say the least.

My question wasn't and isn't how many fled from LA but your source of that entire Sool region has population of max 150k... proof that or stop bring to public your clanish insane mentality..

Saalax   

I said "roughly". Those estimations i am refering to and sources do exist go look for yourself UNDP Population estimations district, region. Kiddo.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735172 wrote:
A khadar UNDP is not a Somaliland source they've been to sool for years even before Somaliland administration reached laascanood. The brits in the 1940s estimated the sool region roughly 100.000 people not including the Hawd and reserve area in Ethiopia.

UNDP or any non-governmental UN agency never worked in Sool or LA. The only organization ever worked Sool is NPA (Norwegian People's Aid).. Plus 1940s, there is no such Sool region for your FYI and even to accept your claim from your queen's estimation, if 1940s Sool has that much population, that indicates disagreement with Saalax's max of 150k right now..

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735172 wrote:

Correction that was their whole population in British Somaliland including their kins that live in few villages in Sanaag in those population statistics.

A khadar the 100.000 population was estimated in the 1940 and it was in the british Somaliland protectorate only because you asked for a goverment source now the Colonial Government was a good source and salax is right the 100.000 was the entire garaad clan in Somaliland.