Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Who is Somalia's Legitimate president.

As we all know Somalia hasn't had an affective government nor are there any international embassies based in Somalia in particular from the western countries EU and US and the majority of the world. How ever there are leaders presidents each and one of them ruling parts of the country one of them is Caalin ruling parts of the mudug.

And than there is another one based in garowe Mr Faroole ruling parts of mudug and and nugaal and parts of bari.You have also the western backed TFG leader Mr Sharif ruling parts of Mogadisho when ever there is feud between the garowe leader and the TFG leader, the garowe leader cuts off all ties with the leader of the TFG and undermines the authority of the western backed TFG leader.

What's also strange and unexplained is the nomination of the prime minister of the TFG , 3 leaders of Somalia the garowe leader and the TFG leader and the speaker of the parliament and his 500 army Parliamentarians all want to appoint the TFG Ministers of the country.

So who is the Legitimate president of Somalia?

Faroole

Sharif Ahmed

Sharif Sakin

Godane

Caalin

Or perhaps the Tanzanian Mahiga i think we should exclude him for now because he is not a Somali lol

Sh shariif is the president of Somalia. and those all other names

Like faroole, caalin and even siilaanyo are regional presidents.

there is no many international embassies based in mogadishu except Sudan and Libiya but all international embassies for Somalia are based Nairobi.

there are too Somalias embassies to other countres all of them are Under goverment of SH shariif.

embassies like ALL arab countres

embassies like China. malaysiya and many african countres.

even people of Somaliland need Somalia passport to travel abroad or XAJKA. because all world see somaliland still part of SOMALI republic.

Boondheere than how come faroole will appoint the Ministers of the so called government of Sheikh sharif if he is just a regional president it could it be that they are all regional presidents because the port revenue tax in bosaaso doesn't not fall into the pockets of Sheikh sharif.

And the Mogadisho port revenue tax doesn't fall into the pockets of faroole.There are only 3 embessies in mogadisho djibouti Ethiopia and india , there aren't any western embassies in Mogadisho like that of the United states United kingdom sweden canada germany france etc.

Abdul   

You have ommited silaanyo from the list unless you think he is the 'president' of another country which of course he is not.As for godane,he needs to shed his niqab and come out to be considered a leader

Farmaraa   

Mr. XX, if you want know our President, the president of Somali republic , his excellency is Sharif Sheikh Ahmed. I wonder why somebody worried about a country where he always thinks is not a his country. Mr. XX, you should not care about Somalia and their leaders and policts, just stay with your own three cities(Burco, Hargysa, and Barbara) called "Somaliland" and let alone our own beloved country Somalia.............I love Somalia ................God bless Somalis and Somalia !!!!

Farmara how does that logic work you say i should not talk about Somalia because its not my country fair enough, than how come Yoweri musevani and the tanzanian ambassador daily talks about it do they belong to the Somalis you love?

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;734525 wrote:
Farmara how does that logic work you say i should not talk about Somalia because its not my country fair enough, than how come Yoweri musevani and the tanzanian ambassador daily talks about it do they belong to the Somalis you love?

Because their assistance has been specefically requested by Somalia's leaders.

As well, remember that UN Rep. Augustine Mahiga is the UN ambassador to Somalia and regularly visits Hargeysa as part of his job administering Somalia.

Farmaraa   

Mr. XX, Mahiga and Musevani never hate about Somalia , but you are the ones who always talk about bad things about Somali Republic and its citizens. These leaders you metioned at least are advocating a peace and governance in Somalia as they do in public everyday. Musevani recogonizes the Somali goverment and Legitimate president of the country. ......Somalia SOOMAALI BAA LEH ! Let me clear this , beleive me, your hateness does not take you any where ....Whether your 3 cities will become a tiny country or not. Somalis are your bothers and sisters. HA habaarin, u ducee, in nabad ay helaan SOOMAALIDA oo dhan ........God bless SOMALIS no exception !!!

Where did i curse Somalia or somalis don't accuse me of things i did not do, it was just a simple question who is the legitimate leader of Somalia sure musevani recognizes the TFG he is got 12000 of his troops in Somalia he removes the prime minister when ever he likes, he created the kampala accord. I agree with you Somaliya Somali ba leh but tell me who runs Somalia don't be all emotional on me dear, also lets talk about if the Majority of the people of Somalia consider the TFG as the legitimate goverment for Somalia.

Ps

lets stick to the topic its about the legitimate president of Somalia

Thankful   

your topic should be concerned with the tribal fighting taking place in Burco, where people are butchering each other.

Thankful;734548 wrote:
your topic should be concerned with the tribal fighting taking place in Burco, where people are butchering each other.

tribal fighting in burco i am not aware of that any way lets stick to the topic u can make another topic about burco if you like.

Thankful   

Of course you never heard about the fighting in Burco riiiight, i guess nwsomalia.org (Siilaanyo supporters) is making it up!

I like this thread Xaaji and I also like that you contribute to Somaliaonline. Because the day I see secessionists avoiding things associated with Somalia, is the day I start believing they are serious about independence.

Thankful dear pirate this is not about me or seccesionist nor is this about Mujahid Siilaanyo burco or any other stuff related to that

As for making topics about Somalia why not Somalia politics is interesting everyday something will happen alshabaab might invade a tuulo or the TFG will take it back from them. Or faroole will say something funny and call an MP a doqon xun oo mucaraad ah or garowe navy forces are being trained in melez zanawis swimming pool.

Somaliland politics is quiet boring if we are not having elections or not celebrating our 20 years anniversary as an independent state. And our other neighbour Djibouti politics is boring as hell two . That leaves only Somalia