Sign in to follow this  
Nina Fox

Hello ErrrrrrrrrrryBody

Nina Fox   

Asc wr wb all,

As some of y'all have noticed, Im relatively new on this site, and as it has been running for a long time, unfortunate for me, all the good topics are over and done with. I would like to participate and let y'all know that Im not here to bash anyone, pass judgment or trash on anybody's parade. Im a very positive person and extremely openminded. I don't indulge in forum-cat fights as I find that to be extremely opposite to my personality. So in anticipation of good faith, I would like to welcome y'all to my world lol. Yes yes Im welcoming you, since non of y'all took the initiative to welcome me. :P

PS: I'll let y'all on a little secret. I have socially hung out with a few SOL-ers prior to my joining, years ago. Lets see if they can figure me out manuure-yaasha. I see some of them are still active, the old crocodiles. :)

Aaliyyah   

loool you want to be wlced too??...new solers baa baryahan batay waaba shakisnahay..laakin aduu wabad isa sheegtay in mesha aad bari hore joogi jirtay lool..I will give you a point for that.

bal so dhowoow sis..xalwad baan kusoo tuuray iyo buskut iyo qaxwe LOL :D

salaam

Mustafe   

Nina,

I welcome you on behalf of all those that failed to welcome you thus far, although i'm realively new myself. Befriend, Aaliyah, she is a nice person and will show you around untill you get used to the place. And I shall go try and make new friends in the meantime, may be bribe the nuune dude untill i make more friends, lol.

Im quite Impressed at how SoL has evolved, Thus appreciate the hardwork the men behind the forums have done and still doing it.

I've been away and chasing life. Greeting my fellow Malis, I come in Peace.

Cant wait to fall in love with the site all over again.

9yrs Membership ;-)

Hello nina and welcome.

Welcome to the other new characters as well. This place really needed a bit of fresh umph (there are too many old crocodiles) and hopefully the new people will contribute, in a positive way, to the forum to make it more interesting.

Showqi   

Nina Fox;734317 wrote:
I would like to welcome y'all to my world lol. Yes yes Im welcoming you,
:P

Alien baad doonaysaa in aad nagu celiso................. Naga tag:p

PS: I'll let y'all on a little secret. I have socially hung out with a few SOL-ers prior to my joining, years ago. Lets see if they can figure me out manuure-yaasha. I see some of them are still active, the old crocodiles.
:)

Waan ku garanayaa waxaad tahay Marx oo Garbasaar Cusub soo huwaday..:D

Aaliyyah   

lol@ marx oo garbasaar cusub so huwaday!..

When I first joined Sol I never used to think abt ppl having too many nicknames, bt now I have my doubts loool...exactly why my pm is closed!! :P

salaam

Nina Fox   

Paranoia badan aa idin heysataa ma is dhahdeen? Yaab badanaa,,,,,Isn't there a pill for that by now? I have never joined SOL untill now, so if you think Im Mark, Khadijo or Jaamac, ha idinku taagnaato heehehehe. Acting as if y'all in faro la idinka haayo indicates that I have no intention of getting to know the "paranoid" humans oo tooda heysato lol.

JB Yes we have met before in another forum lool *wink wink*. Iga celi these vultures, since you know me so well lol. Good to see ya mate. Where are the rest? I guess I have to poke them on facebook or sum'in.

Waa shaaaaaash!!!!!

Showqi   

Nina, ha xanaaqin dee waa ku sidee! saaka ookiyaalihi baan ilaaway in aan gashado,,, markasaan qof walba mooday Marx. Bal raali noqo.