Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Puntland President with Delegation Jets off for South Sudan, Juba

NASSIR   

xiinfaniin;732725 wrote:
So regional presidents (Somaliland president and Puntland president) are both invited to the independence ceremony.

PS: there is a professional jealousy between the two men

Lol..They will probably be sitting next to each other during the Indepenence festivity of Southern Sudan.

siilanyo qaadbuu uga qaaday lacagtii pirates ka ,si siilaanyo ula hadlo s.sudan inay faroolena ictiraafto.Xariif.af wax cunay xishoo.

RedSea   

Silaanyo lands in Jubba, S. Sudan.

S. Sudan: O' Welcome Mr. President to Jubba. We are delighted that you could safely make it. How was your trip, Mr. Silaanyo?

Silaanyo: Trip was great, thank you. I'm honored to be here, and look forward to celebrating with you on this joyous occasion.

Silaanyo gets into nearby limo waiting to take him and his delegates to their destination.

Many hours later.....Mr. Faroole lands.

Faroole: Well, here we are, but Maandhow where is everybody went?

S. Sudan: Sir, may we kindly ask you. Who do you represent?

Faroole: I'm the President of Puntland.

S. Sudan: President of who? it seems you're at the wrong event. Ok let us take a look at the guest list to see if your name is on it. If it's we let you in. so what is your name again sir?

Faroole: Yes. My name is Mr. faroole, Dr. Faroole.ehm though I'm still not quite there yet, but nevertheless back where I come from people call me Doctor faroole.

S.Sudan: Sorry Sir. It appears you're not on the list.

Faroole: Oh no! I knew this was going to happen. Look again, perhaps with the suffix Dr. in front.

S. Sudan: Sorry, nothing close to that even. Now if you excuse us and step aside we have many important guest waiting.

Faroole: But wait! did I say I'm Faroole. ehem my mistake I meant President Silaanyo.

S. Sudan: Nice try, sir. But Silaanyo has already checked in and is in the VIP section. We know President Silaanyo very well around here. He represents Somaliland. The best kept Secret, Beacon of hope in the horn. Ever heard of that?

Faroole: it does ring a bell. Well ok. But you must know Puntland too, Northeast autonmous state formed in 1998? we are just like Somaliland, except that we never had multi party elections, national NEC, registered voters, consistant security and also we might be dealing with little problem in our shores. Besides that we are pretty much the same.

S. Sudan: get back at me when you cross that bridge. As for now, you're Pirate, money laundering theif, who has allowed piracy to flourish in his basement. Securtity remove this man.

Faroole: Maandhow ina marsha aydun. Meesha ceeb ayaa ka dhacday.

Thankful   

Xaaji Xunjuf;732726 wrote:
Ku dayo ku dayo ku dayo Mujahid Siilaanyo;)

I agree, only if all our leaders had the love for Somalia as Siilaanyo!

Thankful   

Siilaanyo includes his ministers in meetings where they are representing Somalia on an international level.......Riyaale never did that!

The secessionists are crying for no apparent reason, as if the South Sudan party is their's to run. Stop it boyz, you sound childish to say the least. This is not a wedding and no gate crashing is possible!

In fact Faroole attended more high profile events, remember the US, Turkey, Kuwait - which Silanyo to only turn up later to claim draw on the Kuwait one (:

Huureey to duq Faroole, what a good gate-crasher looooooooooolz

:D

Xiin waa shaydaan. He couldn't let this news slip without Oodwayne hearing about it. :D :D

Waryaa Oodwayne, Mujaahid maxaa Faroole Somaliland daba dhigay horta waa su'aale? Dhuuntii buu u galay Somaliland beryahan oo meel walbood is tiraahdaan shaah ku caba isagaa idiinka horeeya oo leh anigana coffee ii keena. :D Horta odaygu yaa yiri Somaliland dagaal inuu la galo ma doonayo? Sow isagan dagaal diplomaasiyeed gawda madaxa Siilaanyo uga haya har iyo habeen. :D Waar Iimaamka raali ahow dhaha ha idin daayee, oo delegation u dira Garoowe. Dagaalka qoriga kanaaba ka darane bal iska ilaaliya seefta Iimaam Faroole.

Libaax,

Deep down most secessionists analyst know that Farole's trip has essentially sucked the oxygen out of the much hyped Siilaanyo trip. Oodweyne told us Siilaanyo's trip was the result of a great diplomatic work. Jacaylbaro said this was a strategic. NGONGE too thaught the old man finally pulled a big one :D :D :D