Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Nasra Agil: A Canadian civil engineer rises to next level

Aaliyyah;734261 wrote:
loool^walahi you are one silly cow! Nasra bay kaag dhagtay in aa maagto somaha..and truth to be told u dont giva damn abt how she dresses, ur just jealous she's posing with a white guy..

one of your random comments, and believe me million others are worse..

Get over yourself!

salaam

wow sister, do not use words i have said in the past against me. i have reformed and you should encourage me instead of using my prior sins against me. I don't understand what sick satisfaction you get from following me around and posting my old comments. But may allah(swt) help you sister. macsalaam

Aaliyyah   

lol@ reformed? do you think we gonna buy that...why were you calling nasra qashin qashin dhalay? were in Islam is that way of preaching acceptable?? and you did not just insult her but her parents? what did her parents do to you? or even what did she do to you for you to name call her??

reformed beel...if you want respect earn it. And, stop bad mouthing other ppl!

salaam

@blessed, gabadha ayaada xumaanteeda bananka soo dhigtay, cid raadsaneeso malahan.

@elpunto, you said I would sincerely advise you if one person has addressed these sorts of issues - there is no need for you to add your 2 cents. And as a general rule if you feel you need to speak out every time you see fawaxish in this world(and you will do so constantly in this world) - you have lost the focus that you should devote to yourself for your own soul's sake. is this meant to discourage the brothers???????? as long as someone is talking the truth and the right in a good manner, the rest is petty.

note: it is impossible to divorce religion from life. there's nothing personal about living irreligious. evil is evil. and to talk against it one has to do it wisely and with clarity.

p.s. allah hasoo hanuuniyo gabadha...........................amin

Aaliyyah;734267 wrote:
lol@ reformed? do you think we gonna buy that...why were you calling nasra? qashin qashin dhalay? were in Islam is that way of preaching is acceptable??

reformed beel...if you want respect earn it. And, stop bad mouthing other ppl!

salaam

what is your issue with me and why do you follow me around sister? Leave the preaching to me, I know my diin and what it requires and I will always defend my diin. Indeed i live my life by the quran and sunnah and hope you do the same.

Remember this hadith sister before you defend those who commit bad deeds.

"A person asked Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him): What is faith? He said: When a good deed becomes a source of pleasure for you and an evil deed becomes a source of disgust for you, then you are a believer."

macsalaam sister and please find another hobby besides following me around.

Aaliyyah   

^^^you think you have the right to insult other people and the way they decide to live. What makes you think people won't criticize your comments and your lack of respect toward other ppl.

n honestly i careless about preaching you..just stop insulting other ppl. That is not Islam!..

salaam

Aaliyyah;734273 wrote:
^^^you think you have the right to insult other people and the way they decide to live. What makes you think people won't criticize your comments and your lack of respect toward other ppl.

n honestly i careless about preaching you..just stop insulting other ppl. That is not Islam!..

salaam

I have no insulted one person, I have only insulted their diids. There is a big difference. I dislike the sin, and not the sinner.

Aaliyyah   

genius asaga dadka marku ka qaleeyo ba laga qaleenaya..kulaha gabadho wa qashin qashin dhalay? does he know her parents? akhlaaqxuma wuxu!

anyways, im done with this topic.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

I have no insulted one person, I have only insulted their diids. There is a big difference. I dislike the sin, and not the sinner.

You said "qashin qashin dhalay" were you talking about her sins? no rather you were making a personal comment about herself and her parents..

even her sins are not your business. Not really. It is between her and her creator.

salaam

Aaliyyah;734277 wrote:
genius asaga dadka marku ka qaleeyo ba laga qaleenaya..kulaha gabadho wa qashin qashin dhalay? does he know her parents? akhlaaqxuma wuxu!

anyways, im done with this topic.

salaam

her behavior is qashin sister, do you agree with that? why are you taking this personally, is she a relative?

Aaliyyah   

lool@ Somalina!

Axmed clearly you are not implementing islam. If you can't see why im taking this personal. Would you have liked someone insulting your parents because of your behavior and the way you chose to live your life? hada 24/7 sol waxaad ku post gareen jirtay waxa laga acuudubileesto..if I have said war waxan wa wasakh wasakh dhalay ka waran..this is abt what is islam and what isnt..this has nothing to do whether this girl is a relative of mine or otherwise!

Aaliyyah   

are you trying to change the subject cuz u know u were wrong in every single post you made.

besides, it is not islamic to assume what anyone's intention is, you do not know why somalina posted this..

salaam