Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Nasra Agil: A Canadian civil engineer rises to next level

Carafaat   

Nasra_Agil.jpg

She is a beauty, smart, confident, hilarouisly funny, strong, she can handle any man.

I never dared to fight a women again, after I met her. I warn you guys, you better back off.

:D

P.S. And one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. What she has done, very few moslims would do or dare. wee duceesatay. Illahay kheyr ha siiyo.

Bluelicious;757577 wrote:
Mashallah she is a talentend girl that goes to show how hard work pays off in the end.

i bet she could have made more money as a model than as a civil engineer.

Nin-Yaaban;757590 wrote:
i bet she could have made more money as a model than as a civil engineer.

She could but not every woman is interested in the modelling industry. Some choose to make use of their brains and not sell their bodies so millions of men can perv on them and millions of women can envy them.

Nin-Yaaban;757612 wrote:
Beauty and brains, u dont see that too often.
:)

Yes it's a rare thing to come across the whole package beauty & brains. The same goes for the men you don't see alot of men with whole package.

Bluelicious;757626 wrote:
Yes it's a rare thing to come across the whole package beauty & brains. The same goes for the men you don't see alot of men with whole package.

Maybe if you stopped looking for Ex.Convicts, u just might be surprised. :)

Nin-Yaaban;757628 wrote:
Maybe if you stopped looking for Ex.Convicts, u just might be surprised.
:)

Lol I don't look for ex convicts don't judge me by my thread I was only being curious and trying to investigate situation.

I though she was a surgeon.Did you say civil engineer.How come this young lady is getting 8page thread.Whats with all the Hype. Dumb Canadains

Salary Wizard®

Base Salary Bonuses Benefits

Methodology New Search Help

Civil Engineer I - U.S. National Averages Base pay only

10th% 25th% 75th% 90th%

$45,811 $50,790 $61,056 $65,424

You're not done yet!

These numbers are only an average for all Civil Engineer I jobs in the United States. Many factors can effect the salary you should expect. Please try our FREE Advanced Salary Calculator to narrow down this range and see exactly where your salary should fall.

Begin by selecting your location:

Zip Code State/Metro

The median expected salary for a typical Civil Engineer I in the United States is $56,259. This basic market pricing report was prepared using our Certified Compensation Professionals' analysis of survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at employers of all sizes, industries and geographies.

Source: HR Reported data as of November 2011

Job Description for Civil Engineer I New Search

Designs and supervises construction projects such as airports, bridges, channels, dams, railroads, and roads. Responsibilities also include estimating costs and personnel and material needs, preparing proposals and establishing completion dates. May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Alternate Job Titles: Entry Level Civil Engineer, Civil Engineer I

Categories: Engineering, Entry Level

Search Online education options for Civil Engineer I Careers

View recent job openings for Civil Engineer I jobs