Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Nasra Agil: A Canadian civil engineer rises to next level

*Blessed;734170 wrote:
^Define 'Islamists'?

Those who inject islam everywhere & every turn & nothing stops thm except "aan isdilo",sheeko fundamentalist.

There r & were somali christians! Let me give u one;this guy his name was michael Mariano,he was elected to parliament from Erigabo,he then became ambassador & a minister & his religion was neva issue...SOMALI...that's it.If any girl wants to dress like this lady...who cares!!! If u don't like, u can show ur displeasure(this is internet anyway),but why keep going & going with the filth we see here & every page & throw ****** words like"infidel" on otha people who disagree with you.

Now make a thread on those cutting limbs & heads & see how these guys react!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen you on that page about Raage Omaar,you said "fitna",absolutely u get it right.

Blessed   

^I understand your sentiments just don't know how / when the term 'islamist' became an insult.

Anyway, all this xan yarta ajar bay unoqon ha iska sii dhuryamaan....

Nina Fox   

Blessed well said sistah, I agree. Xanta waa haraam indeed.

Im offended at the sheer negativity subhanallah. This girl is someone's sister and daughter. A little respect goes a long way. Wouldn't want anyone disrespecting your sister in a public forum, now would you? And pls dont give me the "My sister is a perfect moslem" bs. To each their own, lets appreciate our achievements and "try" to revel in positive energy.

Pucca   

wow, subhanallah. It's amazing what people will say about an individual they don't really know. she is a very accomplished young woman who is humble and honestly the nicest person i have met. Whether you see her as a role model or not doesnt matter, she is an inspiration to many young woman in toronto and i for one am proud of her.

*Blessed;734424 wrote:
^I understand your sentiments just don't know how / when the term 'islamist' became an insult.

It's amazing how terms are constructed to malign an entire group of people and the masses are spoon-fed just to regurgitate without any thought to its meaning or intent. The word in its current context didn't exist three decades ago yet likes of Burahadeer out of sheer ignorance play into the hands of those who coined this term to discredit Islam or any movement that applies Islam as central tenant of their existence.

Hello Pucca

I am not sure why someone took the time to search her pics and post it here?

Also why playdown what college she went to and what she achieved?

We need more girls going to school and educating themselves. I hope these attacks on Somali women stop, remember most of us men, have mothers, sisters, wives, aunts and daughters who we all love. Who's mistakes we overlook and who we would defend to death. Consider that next time.

Well done to the sister, my only advice to her is work harder and get closer to the lord insha Allah..

I would rather appreciate the effort of a poor girl who lives in baadiyo and practises her deen to the best of her capabilities than this so called civil engineer.

A muslim sister who really cares about her deen will not take such a person as a role model. That is a fact.

Muslim1st-Somali2nd;740221 wrote:
I would rather appreciate the effort of a poor girl who lives in baadiyo and practises her deen to the best of her capabilities than this so called civil engineer.

A muslim sister who really cares about her deen will not take such a person as a role model. That is a fact.

mashall well said. anyways its ramada, lets talk about something positive and not this girl oo qaawan