Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Puntland Student Graduation Pictures

Aaliyyah   

lovely pics. Wishing them success!

even thou most of the guys in the last pic look old, im liking the fact that they are all dressed sharp. maxa somalido dhalinyaradooda u diiday in ay saa isku hagajiyaan :P

Juxa   

lol@aaliyah, do they really look old? anigu waxaan dhihi lahaa apart from one the men look healthy...not the usual butucyaal you see in canada (just kidding)

ps: the girls just look yummy maasha allah.

congratulation to all, altho the puntland tag was not necessary me think

Aaliyyah   

Juxa haha you are too funny canada kuwa jooga anaaba u hadleen don't worry u dnt have to add I'm kidding hehe :D

n ur right the girls in those pics all look extremely modest and pretty. Mashallah.

moge lol with the exception of two guys in that last pic they all look in their early 30s. n I wasn' talking abt teenagers..down here most ppl dress too casual despite their age. I love when guys wear suits. It's hot lool :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

altho the puntland tag was not necessary me think

Juxa, they are probably there on scholarships that are being funded by puntland. So, that is most likely the reason lol..bt u'r right it is not necessary.

Mooge   

aliyah, i thought you were in early mid twenties and if you are mid twenties girl, a guy in early 30s is not old.

you can't marry 25 jir guy because he doesn't want old girl in her mid twenties. he wants teenager. that is reality of somali culture.

nin ku dhaqanaya raadi oo dhowr sano kaa weyn. i am twenty six and i will never marry girl my age. i want girl 18 or 19 years age.

Aaliyyah   

loool I am in my mid 20s, turning 24 soon to be percise but oh my god I used to say a guy can be 10 years older...now that means the man would be around 34 ewwwww! I will change that now to 5 years hence 29! so long he's still in his 20s lmao..

n the reason why you dont want a girl your age is cuz she's 10 times smarter and more mature than you. You are not even teh same level in life. So yeah do settle for ur 18 yrs old, bt then again most 18 yrs old girls dnt get married around here so im assuming u gonna find her back home :P

n somali culture doesn't really fly around here...ppl who are the same age do get married all the time. In fact last wedding I went to the girl was 25 and the guy was 24. Dont know how that works thou lol like I would b sensitive if the guy was even half a day younger let alone a year lol.. bt yeah I guess the old somali mentality is fading away slowly (but personally though I do respect the old somali culture where the guy has to be older but NOT to a point where its like nin ku dhali kara ku dhaqi kara that's stretching it a bit too far lool)

salaam

Mooge   

aaliyah you're good girl so don't matter if you are 24 or 34. kii ku helaa isagaa nasiib badan. but in nairobi there too many girls oo madax ku socda but many good girls still wear hijab and stay with family.

but don't insult men because men like women younger than them. 8 or 9 years is perfect age difference in somali culture. but some go for 14 or even 20.

Taleexi   

Great horumar ... hambalyo --- Suuraha Aliyah ha layska daayo ... Ragga waaweyn bay ka heshaa taas waxaa ka marag ah aflagaadada ay u geysanayso.

Aaliyyah   

Moge thanks for the compliment. However, I wasn't insulting men. Laakin it is the truth that girls are as smart as a guy few years older. It is just the way Allah swt has created us you know lmao nothing to be offended about.

Taleex lool@ suraha..aniga iyo suuro waan kala fognahay walaal.

Holac u sheeg kuwii India u doonanay indians...kuwan yagoo haysta ayeey hindi gursanayeen cajiib. Gabdho sharaf iyo murti ka muqada ba sawiradan ku jiray..wa in cid la talisa nimankaas hindida guryaha kuso xareesanaya loool

salaam

Though finding job is very hard, i remember my tough times after graduation, waa meesha cirada iyo bidaarta ka bilaabatay.

Maasha alah Congs to you, kuwi wadankooda iyo dhulkooda waxtara allah ka dhigo.

RedSea   

Juxa;732602 wrote:
lol@aaliyah, do they really look old? anigu waxaan dhihi lahaa apart from one the men look healthy...not the usual butucyaal you see in canada (just kidding)

ps: the girls just look yummy maasha allah.

congratulation to all, altho the puntland tag was not necessary me think

loool so funny.

Masha Allah to rer Puntland. Keep up the good work fellas.