Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

African man in the kitchen? Quick, call the fire brigade

Aaliyyah   

ms moons if I meet a guy who meets all that I think I will be attracted to him..why not! that man is my knight is shining armor lol...

n I agree with the idea that someone can be attracted to some one who is average looking. That is definitely possible! waxa kuso jidan kara the way the person comes across like their personality, the way they relate to u n what not..it doesnt have to be based on physical appearance I hear you.

salaam

Somalina   

Juxa;732304 wrote:
you will get many items on the list, and the rest will not seem so important at the end insha allah

as to the rich bit, it will be ok once you start making 3 times more than he does. quruxda you can negotiate, an average husband is very grateful for his beautiful wifey.

marka waxan ku dhihi lahaa stick to the religious, honorable and educated man!

Great advice.

p.s. Stay away from bidaarta iyo baruurta. :D

Juxa   

lol@Somalina, baruurta iyo bidaartaba guarantee kuma yimaadaan, he may have jackson 5 afro and few years later it will all be gone.

Saying "waqti xun" should be avoided: "Allah said, 'The offspring of Adam abuse the

Dahr (Time), and I am the Dahr[...]".

Else, I am wondering how much aware Somalis are of the fact that as we age, infertility risks explode, particularly in the West where it is already a huge issue and ever rising;

in parallel to that, the pollution, lack of natural Vitamin D (sun), stress and diet do damage the DNA of both parents and make it very difficult to have optimal offsprings, even before they are born, though this may be mitigated to some extent (and yes, these factors influence even the physical appearance or looks of the babies, let alone its future health, brain etc).

Now, I'm a bit of a dreamer too but these two factors of age and unhealthy environment (particularly in the West) seems often overlooked (even men's sperm defects increases rapidly after 34), when it comes to procreation (people may compete for nomads back home if they fully realised it)...

Aaliyyah   

Somalina lol@ baruur iyo bidaar ..double ewwwwwwwww! .. When I said average looking neither of that came to mind, I just meant I will go easy on my expectations of a tall, mascular hot looking brother looool. so that would mean not that tall, normal build young guy with a hairrrrrrrrrrrrr lol (eww@bidaar) and hopefully he will have timo jilicsan so it can compensate for my buffed up hair :P

A_S well put! mashallah..you have raised excellent points.

salaam

Aaliya iyo 'marriage topics' maxaa kala heysto. Any topic lagu soo dhajiyo inta oo ka hadlaayo directly or indirectly about marriages/husband material/wife responsibilities/dooqa qofka la dooranaayo/etc, Aaliya is the midst of it all, right and left.

Aaliya, saan si ma'aha, sister; mid keenso ama waa laguu keenaa. Saan ma u daawan karnee. 058.gif

Kaftan waaye yaah, ha u bixin.

Aaliyyah   

lol Somalina daruuraha baan fadhiyey dee..inshallah hada waan so daadagaya..isoo ducee dee lmao

MMA wu xarooday miya tidhi! caano iyo wiil

Yaabka yaabkis loool ur nickname says it all..ya waxan kugu akhriyey lol

salaam