Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Joke of the Week

(Must be read with and Italian accent) One day ima gonna Malta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me only one piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate. She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma biatch. I don't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma biatch. Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma biatch. So I go back to my room inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call the manager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go to toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma biatch. I go to the checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". I say piss on you too, you sonna ma biatch, I gonna back to Italy.

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, Im hearing for the first time.When I was reading I was laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes. I tell ya..

A new bride was a bit embarrassed to be known as a honeymooner. So when she and her husband pulled up to the hotel, she asked him if there was any way that they could make it appear that they had been married a long time. He responded, "Sure. You carry the suitcases!"

AYOUB   

Aaliyyah;733183 wrote:
This is an oldddddddd Joke..so outdated
:P
..bt yeah it was funny the very first time I HEARD it.
:D

Now you know why rudy-Diiriye was sacked by LST and is no longer Jokes minister.

Aaliyyah   

^lol wuu xarooday oo caruur bu korinaya baan is idhi..he is still sharing jokes from 2005 :P..he needs to get with the new jokes LOL..

meesh waa la iso naaginaa miya!! lol. Aaliyyah i dont even remember who u r anymore?? i was gonna knock u out & call u that nice word close to a!! but since its ramadan & i am a big time hollywood shiikh, i forgive ok. lol.

My kids/wife...r in somali in jowhar. they will be there untill both kids speak fluent somali. Thats rudy's law. So if u ever become my wife...remember Rudy's Law.

Aaliyyah   

loool@ till they learn fluent somali...u know what they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ..adigana bal jawhar isku hubso it would be much needed dhaqan celis 101 trip :D

n lol@ if u ever become my wife! lool maxa mid caruur jidaya iiraacsinaya...inalardu laaah waasic baa layidhi inadeer :D

salaam

1st of all i aint no DAQAN CELIS....me is DAQGAN BADNEH. 2NDly, you somali lingo is no good...watch this...this wat u said

.inalardu laaah waasic baa layidhi

that aint no af somali homie-gal. damn canokes!