Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

18th of May or 26th of June..Which one is your greatest day????

None of them, they are both peace of crap!

No offense, I love somalia, but these "celebrations" haven't made us any good, rather than taking us away from our religion.

Al-Miskiin;730970 wrote:
No offense, I love somalia, but these "celebrations" haven't made us any good rather than taking us away from our religion.

no offense but do you know what was the origins of somalis before this radical religion was introduced to them? animist? whatever they were, you should know they were doing just fine, and so will a somalia free of Islamists.

G.O.E.T.I.A

Radical religion? I see that there is no reason for me to answer you, when u are calling my religion and millions of somalis religion for "radical"!

Surely SOL is for people who wish a good future for the somali people in this world but also in the hereafter. Making that kind og statement of people's religion does not lead to a constructive debate.

If u want somalis to apostate from Islam, and start worshipping the france flag, than u are in for a big disapointment.

G.O.E.T.I.A;730982 wrote:
that would be 27th of june for Djibouti, a future state of Somalia
:D

U must've been out of your mind or a fake Djiboutian we will never allow some one undermining the territorial integrity of Djibouti.

Somalina   

lol@we will never allow

Who are you to dictate what Djibouti should allow? meelo badan ayaad faraha kula jirtaa ma istiri. Xamar ayaad ku soo barbaartey, 20 sanno ka dibna ethnicity kale ayaad yeelatey, maantana Djiboutian ayaad noqotey.

Markaad Eritrea mareyso iisoo wac fadlan si aan kaala qayb galo xuska Isaias. :)

Somalina;731147 wrote:
lol@we will never allow

Who are you to dictate what Djibouti should allow? meelo badan ayaad faraha kula jirtaa ma istiri. Xamar ayaad ku soo barbaartey, 20 sanno ka dibna ethnicity kale ayaad yeelatey, maantana Djiboutian ayaad noqotey.

Markaad Eritrea mareyso iisoo wac fadlan si aan kaala qayb galo xuska Isaias.
:)

Awoowo berigan wiilka dhaliyarada aha ayuu Jacaylkaygi ugu horeyey igu dhacay anigu Jabuuti Jooga inan dalka wax ku leeyahay manad ogayn. in inyar la saro ma rabo. Maba oga yartu inan boodh weyn sidan jiray Barigu isticmaarku Jabuuti haystey.

Somalina   

Biiq biiq!

One more time:

Markaad Eritrea mareyso iisoo wac fadlan si aan kaala qayb galo xuska Isaias.

Somalina