Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Who's Guilty here?

Who 's guilty here? A wife is dreaming in bed , she suddenly wakes up and shouts , quick my husband is home!!!!! Her Husband wakes up and jumps out of the window.

Jacpher   

Meeqa husband is married to islaanta horta? :D

Guilty verdict for the arriving husband. Why in the world he's coming to islaan another husband la jiifta? Guilty guilty waaxid.

The Zack   

Jacpher;729868 wrote:
Meeqa husband is married to islaanta horta?
:D

Guilty verdict for the arriving husband. Why in the world he's coming to islaan another husband la jiifta? Guilty guilty waaxid.

There is no arriving husband, the woman was dreaming. She thought that she was caught cheating since she normally cheats all the time :D :D :D

Xaaji ma adey kugu dhacday LOOOOOOL.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ jacphar thats what I thought too. Bal let me reread and think again! maybe theres something tricky abt the question...being 1 am i THINK my mind is not functioning that well lmao

Aaliyyah   

wait I think now I get it..when the lady woke up screaming "her husband is home" (she was dreaming that she was cheating and it's something that she usually does u know cheat on her husband)..as for her husband jumping out of the window (im guessing asna wuxu moday he was with his mistress and forgot he was home with his wife)..

to answer your question: they are both guilty!

haye saas baan filaya lool..too sleepy to think bt i think i got it now lmao

Qorax   

looool. The women is guilty in my books. Why is she dreaming may waxeeda iska qarsato.....hadaad ogtahay inaad qarowdid iska daa khiyaanada lol.

nuune   

war illeen anagaa wax aragney,

wife in bed is the TFG, the husband who is at bed with the horny cheating wife is Somaliland(original husband), and the husband who jumps out of the window is Puntland.

Same is true for labada shariif(in bed) & Farmaajo(jumps out)

Ps: siyaasadan waa political in action

NGONGE   

If "wet dreams" are an admission of guilt ala maxaan danbi galay (with all sorts of things, including an a monkey). :D