Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

'six enemies' of Muslims

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

1. Tyrants and apostates of our leaders

Why do you need to have six enemies when the #1 enemy is the Muslim leaders themselves? :confused:

Muslims only have one enemy - an internal enemy.

Hamza is a mad man thats done little favours for people he claims to represent, any how, so can we agree that every one is their own worst enemy

muunad   

our worst enemy is our ignorance of community and path which we follow.

i mean i see so many 'new' muslims and they always have questions about things that plague them and either i don't have the answer becuse of lack of intrest or confusion( which u are probably getting right now)and it makes me quiver in self-shame if u could say.

without ignorance we can battle anything and that works for religion as well. ;)

Because many of our muslim rulers work on non-muslim policies.for example US ordering us to do this and that.Yacni puppet Governments.They have to TELL US..But why? ask yourself...

2. Jews

They have been our enemies eversince we took JESUS and all the prophets to our side.

3. Christians

Coz we found 50,000 errors in their bible and took away their JESUS and also rubbished their TRINITY.

4. Evil scholars of Muslims

Although this is not a main concern but they confuse the muslim Ummah from time to time.

5. Hypocrites

Work for Israelis and Americans in the name of ISLAM.

6. Ignorance of our umma [the Muslim community]

THIS IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM..We have to make sure all our children..boys and girls, men/women are educated.We should know ISLAM itself.Spread ISLAM with our actions and deeds.Respect and know Our Women rights and so on.

The HOLY QURAAN said

"kuntum khaira umatin ukhrijat lilnaas, ta'miruuna bilmacruuf wa tanhawna cani almunkar"

Meaning "You are among the best Ummah from the whole world..u who call each other for the good deeds and criticise yourselves when doing Bad"

Why are Muslims behind Now...??????

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

2. Jews

They have been our enemies eversince we took JESUS and all the prophets to our side.

Isn't that historically anachronistic? I didn't think the jews considered Jesus as one of theirs. And he lived several centuries before prophet Mohammed (scw).

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Because many of our muslim rulers work on non-muslim policies.for example US ordering us to do this and that.Yacni puppet Governments.They have to TELL US..But why? ask yourself...

2. Jews

3. Christians

Coz we found 50,000 errors in their bible and took away their JESUS and also rubbished their TRINITY.

Although this is not a main concern but they confuse the muslim Ummah from time to time.

5. Hypocrites

Work for Israelis and Americans in the name of ISLAM.

THIS IS OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM..We have to make sure all our children..boys and girls, men/women are educated.We should know ISLAM itself.Spread ISLAM with our actions and deeds.Respect and know Our Women rights and so on.

The HOLY QURAAN said

"kuntum khaira umatin ukhrijat lilnaas, ta'muruuna bilmacruuf wa tanhawna cani almunkar"

Meaning "You are among the best Ummah from the whole world..u who call each other for the good deeds and criticise yourselves when doing Bad"

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

-Lily-   

I think the biggest enemy of our religion are those people who do or say evil things in the name of Allah & Islam. I don't think anyone can repair the damage they have done. This is closely followed by invention in religion & pick and mix type of what's important in Islam. Oh not to mention a sleeping Ummah, where half the populations brains are wasted on idle gossip and getting fat...and the list goes on.

Jews have always been around, did Muslims not trade with them in the past? Why are they all of a sudden so dangerous? Because they have been intelligent enough to make themselves powerful? I think too much significance is given to them.

Again, tyrants & hypocrites have been around since the beginning of time.

Pi   

^ Most of the leaders of muslim countries are hypocrites, anyways. A hypocrite leader is more dangerous than a hypocrite citizen.

^^^

No one knows a Munafiq except Allah Jala wa Cala. Before u start pointing fingers remember what Allah said. " Any good that happends to you it is from Allah, And Any bad thing that happends to u it is from your ownself(ie consequences of your bad deeds and disobedience).

juba   

We don't know the facts from fiction of this story because of spin, but, how far-fetched is this list?

2. Jews

3. Christians

5. Hypocrites

Its ironic because FOUR out of SIX "enemies" are muslims themselves. (1,4,5,6)