Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Farmaajo: I have decided to respect the will of the people, do not plan to resign.

Aaliyyah   

Moge, Shekada qabiil anu uma arko, waxaan u arka umad dagaal 20 sano so maray oo maanta nabad iyo stability raba. saas baan u arka...inshallah we can learn to see things as they are instead of trying to look for some underlying reason that is not even there. subhanalah..

salaam walaal

Mooge   

aaliyah, sidaa u argt waa khaldan tahay. nabada laguma gaaro qabiil naceyb. but let us disagee on this. i am just saying open your eyes. in nairobi everyone is talking about what i said. dadka dhan know sheekada mugadisho ka socota.

salaam to you too.

Miskin   

Aaliyah is right and not only Xamar but the whole country is better than it was few months ago, your Puntland jacayl is blinding you sxb

NGONGE   

Naxar Nugaaleed;727672 wrote:
^have you not heard about the beating the shabaab have been handed sense this man become PM?

I have. Have you not read what I wrote above? :D

Jamelia   

NGONGE;727647 wrote:
Nonesense. The "good work" is what you think he did. He did not get the chance to finish it and Somalia is more or less what it was when he took over. Don't confuse "good will" and fact here. The man has the good will but if he chooses to fight a losing battle (and this one looks like being one) he will, sooner or later, also lose the good will.

Lol...Of course he didn't get to "FINISH" the good work he started, because he hasn't been given the opportunity has he?...Glad we agree on the fact that he has done good work.

The few months he was there he's contributed greatly, he's made sure that both the government workers and the soldiers are paid. Which is more than what the other simpletons prior to him have been able to do. I'll take more a few months for someone to implement their ideas and overhaul Somalia into viable state won't it.

As for the Gibberish about good will. He has both good will and it is fact that he's made changes in Somalia which have been positive, hence the demo's in Mogadisho and the 101 programmes on Somali channels (lol).

NGONGE   

^^ All of that makes no difference today (wax fahan). :D

The man was a mere pawn in the dispute between the two Sharifs. Both those guys and the "International Community" decided that he is surplus to requirements now. Because of the "power" of those that sacked him, there is no chance in hell that he could keep his job (at this point in time). This means that all the good work that he did (in the eyes of Jamelia and various other Somalis) amounts to nothing at all. The gains he's made as prime minister of Somalia are (almost) all lost now. However, the gains he made for being Farmaajo(i.e. good will, etc) will remain (as is evidenced by your reactions) until and unless he does not go and do something silly to ruin it all. Clear? :D

A_Khadar   

The man (Farmaajo) brought can do attitude to the mix and improved handful areas in this current TFG, however it looks that many stakeholders such as NGO, Malez, Musaveni and others don't like the speedy of his track and decided to side with backward lot in this case Sakiin.

What is next, not much fro him but to resign with do process. And for those singing for his resignation, let us see for how long they are going to last.

The only way Somalia can ever have a govt is to create an entity inside Mogadisho free of outside Powers igad african union Kenya uganda i know it's hard but as long as there is foreign meddling it does not look good.