Sign in to follow this  
unixguru

There is no *if* about it, Bin Laden was behind it!!

unixguru   

Ok, its been almost 2 months, and think by now it should be clear to eveyone that Bin Laden was behind it...

But there are people that are still saying "blah blah blah IF he really did it..."

unixguru   

Yea, he practically said he was behind it...and if he was not behind it, he said that he was glad it happened and he supports such action against the united states, which is basicly saying his group did it. And they said they were behind it.

T_ONE   

so what if he did it and WHAT!!! what your point, wheres the real evidance linking him and hes group dont forget that he's hiding caves huh.. what about the bombing of the U.S and BRITAIN?? its ok for them and not for him.. if Bin Laden did it then go after him not the poorest country in the world!! come on.. WAKE UP!!

[This message has been edited by T_ONE (edited 11-17-2001).]

Isra   

Salam

I dont take sides i cant tell if he did or not. If he did well the USA needed that a somewhat of a wakeup call. But i certainly feel so sorry for the lost lives of the WTC.

If he didnt my lord is he in big trouble.They need a scape goat and i guess they marked him.

I am not with him he is a cruel creature but there was a positive outcome of his actions in a political form.

Peace

Jaber   

ever since John Ashcroft(the U.S. attorney general) started asking the question"How much freedom are the American people prepared to give up for security?" and I feel chills in my spines!

I ponder,why fight for freedom if people are easily prepared to give it up,as soon as the federal government asks them to?

And then I waited with the rest of the world for the concrete evidence linking Bin Laden to the sept.11 attack.the U.S. secretary of state Collin Powel have once said he'll make them public a day later his boss Bush refused to show the public these incriminating evidence,of course citing and using"national-security" as a cover and an excuse not to enlight the people.

We wait,wait and wait while the U.S. rains bomb's on the poorest nation in the world,even messenger boy Tony Blair have admitted that whatever evidence they have are unlikely to stand and convict in a court.

Again,Bush on Thursday night declared an "extraordinary emergency," president Bush announced he had issued a directive claiming the power to order military trials for suspected international terrorists and their collaboratos.That directive,which applies to non-U.S. citizens arrested here or abroad,allows him to make the higly unusual step of bypassing the nation's criminal justice system with itrules of"evidence" and constitutional guarantees.

In addition,I remember reading in yesterday's paper that some of the top ranking senator's want Bin Laden dead?

"kill him","shoot him.I mean it," Demaocrat Joseph Biden of Delaware chairman of the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee said.

"the best thing is for Bin Laden to go down with the cause," said senator Chuck Hagel,R-Neb."he would save us alot of trouble."?!

I wonder,why would men in such high places want a man in some cave in Afghanistan dead instead of bringing him to justice like Bush always seems to remind us??

make your own judgment people,and don't buy what the propaganda machine is pumping out!

Hibo   

BinLaden was not behind this...I know it for a fact. The guys who were behind it are all dead...lol

unixguru   

I think he was behind it...Not because I can prove his gilt, but because he can't prove his innocence, he doesn't even seem to want to do prove it. so in the in court of Axmed he is gilty, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. so goes for the court of Bush with its B52's.

barliin   

what are u ppl talking about even if he was

it dose not mean the USA has the right

to kill the people of afganistan

we are on our holly ramadan as

if they want respect they should give it 1

i feel sorry for the people who died

but it makes no sense to kill more

for nothing

and don't you people know by now

if it ur time to die u will die

no matter where u are in the world

maybe bin ladin is gulty

but becose of what america is doing know he is my hero

Suad   

Salaam Everyone.

My brother Unix...I am not one to judge anyone but it seems to me that you have been brain washed by this mass media which has a great deal of hateret for Islam.

As for Bin Laden, He said "I appload for those who did, But I have nothing to do with it." and he was the first to say anything of this 9-11 before any Nation started to send some condolances to the US. I believe it was few hours after the plain crashes. In any case for those people that died in that day,their blood and lives are not more vaiable than those br/sis who died and dying in Palestine, Somalia, Bosnia or any where. So my br Unix... if u think u know any better why do u think The great US isn't doing anything about the issues in Palestine and Israil?

Please do reply I realy want to know ur thought on that!