Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

DEG DEG: Banaan bixii ugu ballaarnaa oo looga soo horjeedo Labada Shariif oo ka socda Muqdisho

Mooge   

Somalina;727654 wrote:

dibadbaxa-kacdonka-muqdisho_23.jpg

Tarzan doing what he does best!
:D

like i said yesterday how long will Tarzan milk this? this is his 10th demo he organized in xamar in the last 6 months. 2 supporting maxamed dheere, 3 supporting AMISOM, 4 against shariif xasan, 1 against puntland. ninka Tarzan xishood goormaa ugu dambaysay. all he is doing is seeking fame and he is still taking welfare in london. war ninka runta u sheega oo yaan lagu dilin dhaha.

i am enjoying the show. pass the popcorn.

Holac   

^^ None of these cats can walk freely in the streets of Muqdisho without AU protection. They are not even safe in their homes as Cabdishakur and Macalin killing validates.

What power you ask? The power to fire the Prime-Minister without merit, the power to pick and approve the next Prime-Minister and all important ministers. The power to organize the next election. The whole nation is at the mercy of this imbecile at this juncture.

Sh.Sharef is a hostage. That is the very fact his supporters are on the streets crying faul. He caught the bad end of the falling knife. He is finished as a politician. The only face saving act on his belt at this moment is to pour children on the streets to possibly change AU thoughts and reverse the original deal, but that will not happen because Mahiga's ego will be demolished. This is his baby and pet project.

tata

The Zack   

I knew Sharif Hassan was going to crush Shariifka kale sooner than later but I didn't know the oldie was that powerful! Darn!

"Fire your PM, let me choose the next PM and half of the ministers, dog!" Said Shariif Sakiin.

"Aye, Aye sir!, replies Shariif Ahmed.

Holac   

Duke, Mahiga himself has superiors higher up. At the Somali level, Sakiin is the lead wolf in the pack. All TFG power is delegated to him at the moment and the rest are hostages (Sh.Sharef), bystanders (Faroole) and demonstrators (Farmaajo). Reading about his autocratic history, Musaveni is not a man who likes to take back his statements. Farmajo needs to be very careful not to overplay his cards. I am concerned the Prime-Minister may be listed as knotty if AU commanders deem his behavior a threat.

Demos should carry on to limit Sakiin's power flexes in the future even even though I believe the original deal won’t be overturned.

tata

The Zack   

Jacaylbaro;727778 wrote:
Ciyaartu meel fog bay ka socotaa ....... open your eyes people

Sheekooyinkii laga tagay baad aaminsan tahay wali. Dibaddaa nagala heystaa and yada yada. Adeer Somali iyadaa isku ciyaareyso up and down. The two Shariifs aka clowns are hijacking the entire nation for mere personal gains, it is right here in front of us. No outsiders would force to do this, not Mahiga, not Museveni. The days of these kind of people are numbered.

Holac   

Zack, no other power exists other than the mighty green (dollar). It is the only game in town. If Somalis would be able to pay their bills, there would be no Amisom, Mahiga, Muzaveni or any other middlemen. Somalis are beggars. Beggars depends on providers. Providers run things the way they see fit.

Want to run your own show? Come up with your own cash.

tata

Easy with the Jibbada niyow ......... :D

It is simple ,, People can demonstrate now coz Amisom is there ............ Haday baxaan u know what is going to happen.

Meel fog wax ka eeg niyow ,,,,, practically baaba laguu haystaa adna wax kalaad ka sheekaynaysaa