Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Bal Maxaa Sidaa u Diiday ....

I think the blue flag would have been a clue and so would the politics of the last 20yrs. Have you been in cave? And please call us by our name S-O-M-A-L-I-S..with little practice, I'm sure you will master it.

I am not sure about him being an Ethnic Somalilander you don't just become an Ethnic Somalilander just because you wave the Somaliland flag that would mean Maryan mursal is an Ethnic Somalilander

So you are saying the rules are you can wave only the Somalia flag not the American flag or the Djibouti Somaliland or the O'gadeniya flag?

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;727450 wrote:

It's very simple. It was celebration for Somali Independence and secessionists and their flags were not welcomed by virtue of their politics (with me so far?)

Nope. Not with you. 26th of June 1960 was Somaliland's Independence day. The only Somalis that were liberated that day were the ones in Somaliland. The pentagram flag hoisted did signify the hunger of unification of the 5 somali territories (and not for unification of Somalia and Somaliland only). Weather you like it or not; one those edges of those star represent Somaliland( and the rest Djibouti, NDF, etc). Like Xaaji asked; are you saying if Somali from Djibouti turns up with their flag to celebrate Somaliland's Independence day is tantamount to breach of peace?

Never mind all that, if SL is supposed to be part of federal TFG, what wrong with someone from SL celebrating his Independence day with....with the comrades...I mean confederates? Folks bring phoshoped images to show SL is part of the TFG while the reality is clearly otherwise, soo maaha yaa CHE?

PS That looked like a public event and not private as you seem to suggest. More importantly, to accuse that man of "disturbing the peace" is clearly an invention of a crime on your part (which is very alarming F@qashist trait). Reminds me of the folks who used to arrest on dubious charges like "askari-kufay-ku-qoslay".:D

Jamelia   

What's with all these new nonsensical words e.g. koofuurians, ******ists

Imbeciles with too much time on their hands.

Ayoub.....First thing first, disturbing the peace is usually local ordinance or state law that regulates excessive noise and unnecessary provocations. These laws are in the books of every village, town, city and state. If you have problem with that, please take it up with the authorities. I'm sure they won't mind giving you civic lesson and if you protest too much and become unruly, you could experience what disturbing peace means in practice.

As for the celebration and the reason Sland flags won't be welcomed, it's pointless for me to tell you why for it looks like you are playing lazy. It's like me taking buluugey to one of your parties in the diaspora and then wondering why people are hostile if not outright violent-a bit of commonsense needs to be applied here keeping in mind the politics of the last 20 years.

But why even show up at event for people whom you consider to be from another country? What gives?