Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Bal Maxaa Sidaa u Diiday ....

That was the 26th June Independence day in MN and the people who belong to 26 June also belong to the glorious flag of the Tawxiid. The blue flag people just wanted to hijack our day and then this Mujaahid turns up and says ''hey this is MY day, and then hails Samo Ku Waar Saamo Ku Waar..''. That is why you won't find us in any 1st July coz that belongs to Somalia. I dare you I double dare you, can any Somaliland-diid turn up in a party full of Somalilanders with the blue flag? Don't even think about it coz to us the blue flag could ONLY be seen on the fallen scrap metals of MiG fighters flown by Fa*qashs and apparthied mercenaries committing genocide against our women and children.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;726570 wrote:
One thing I like living where I live is the fact that this town serves the function Mogadishu once served: melting the Somali pot. Most Somalis here understand that Somalia is one in the eyes of the world. The secessionist nonsense does not resonate here. Somaliland is loved for its progressive pent, its literature, its good sheekhs and eloquence...Puntland is loved for its history and organizational skills...and the south for its wealth and fertility

..and we all watch Universal TV, use Dahabshil, Amal , Kaah, Qaran etc

In other words, in America, and in the largest Somali Diaspora in the world, NGONGE & JB's separatist cause is more or less a lost cause.

Waxaadan helaynin, usii halqal taaga, waxaadan huraynin adoon ka habsaamin, ayyaa ka hagaagsan

Typical Xiin and his flying ceesaan. Adeer dee sheekada Kuwait naga daa oo sawirada si fiican o eeg. The picture of the man holding the SL flag would have saved you all this pointless typing about what the Diaspora believe or think. :D

5022275661_967b85b0bd.jpg

snm-man2.jpg

There are two with the SLand flag, one with glasses and white clothes and another without glasses and brown/red clothes; just thought i'd point that out lol. [This is me analysing the situation] perhaps the latter was causing problems as in thee first pic everyone is smiling and it seems laa mushaakil.

I remembered seeing these pics so I did a little digging... loool @ this pic:

814_jpg.jpg

LMAO I see some right dirty looks lol.

Nin sheekh ah baa beri wuxuu yidhi ,, "Markuu ninka culimada ahi booqdo dal kele waxa soo dhaweeya culimada dalkaas iyo dadka diinta ku xidhan, intuu safarka ku jiro iyagaa wadwada ,,, dadka uu la kulmaa waa dadka cibaadaysta ee diinta barta ,,, madaxda iyo dadka waaweyn ee ay is arkaan waa inta cibaadaysata ,,,,, Ilaa inta uu safarkiisa ka dhamaysanayo, Marka uu soo noqdo ee la yidhaa dalkaa ka waran wuxuu yidhaahdaa waa dal gebigiisuba wada culimo iyo dad diinta ku xidhan ah. Wuxuu Illoobay inaanuu bulshada inteedii kelba dhex gelin" :D

Now I feel for the poor Xiin ................ :D

Liqaye   

OdaySomali;726708 wrote:
I remembered seeing these pics so I did a little digging... loool @ this pic:

814_jpg.jpg

LMAO I see some right dirty looks lol.

Loool look at the guy walking around with the studied artificiality of a cat...hahha love that pic somebody should caption it.....indeed I will pay 3 yemeni shekels to who ever provides the best caption.

AYOUB   

Che -Guevara;726664 wrote:
Ayoub-what are on you about?

Dee Faqäshta. Ex-guulwade minor variety not facing any court cases. Ma sii wada or do you overstand?

PS If SL was really part of Federal Somalia; what's the problem with the... Faqäshta?

AYOUB   

^ That's ok, I think they call your denials "the 5th amendment" over there. At least Zack is proud without risking incriminating himself. :)

The Zack   

Maaddeey;726871 wrote:
^They call F@qash whom ever they don't like.
:D

No they don't. They call it specific major Somali clan.