OdaySomali

Cheap alternatives to asphalst roads

Artan   

Hey, by golly Oday! You have impressed me with your business mind, you and I; we are alike because we are forward thinking and do not let the present conditions of Somalia get us down. I've come up with a business plan and will implement it this summer.

Sensei   

Pretty neat idea for our towns and cities, especially residential zones. I hear the cracks between setts create natural drainage system, and besides places like Xamerweyne or old sections will look nicer with the whole throwback look.

K.O.W;804536 wrote:
I came back for YOU. lol

I feel indifferent about that, everytime you leave after about 3 weeks. Should I be happy about your return normally I would be but not this time because I don't see the point in being happy about it when you probably be gone soon because you can't seem to change those stubborn bad habits of yours that always gets you in trouble. Prove that you have staying power it's time you settled down instead of getting yourself in situations that gets you banned. I'm big time dissapointed and a bit mad in you and I think it's best if we keep things platonic no more Knight and Blue love this is the end of us.

K.O.W;804560 wrote:
^ What are you saying? We're done?

Yes we are done you don't leave me no choice. You are probably never gonna change old habits die hard. You making exuses for your pm is also one of the reasons. I'm no longer gonna talk to you about things on the forum Oday is right there is something called a pm. If you wanna talk to me pm me if not then just leave me alone.

OdaySomali - I'm out of your thread.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;804566 wrote:
Yes we are done you don't leave me no choice. You are probably never gonna change old habits die hard. You making exuses for your pm is also one of the reasons. I'm no longer gonna talk to you about things on the forum Oday is right there is something called a pm. If you wanna talk to me pm me if not then just leave me alone.

OdaySomali
- I'm out of your thread.

How can I PM you, when it's telling me that my PM system hasn't been activated, YET.

K.O.W;804567 wrote:

How can I PM you, when it's telling me that my PM system hasn't been activated, YET.

Let's get out of this cranky old man's thread who thinks his sahara thread is all that when it's not. Bring up the "Interview with Bluelicious'' thread you can talk over there.

K.O.W   

Bluelicious;804570 wrote:
Let's get out of this cranky old man's thread who thinks his sahara thread is all that when it's not. Bring up the "
Interview with Bluelicious
'' thread you can talk over there.

What thread?