Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Remembering the Somalis massacred in Kenya... their relatives will never forget.

Haatu;917083 wrote:
Ilaahey ha u naxariisto. It was a tragic incident.

Carafaat, get out of here with your nonsense.

The Cagdheer high command, Gen Mohamed Mohamed was Chief of the Army, his brother Hussein Mohamed was a FULL GOVERNMENT minister, and Yusuf Haaji was an EXTREMELY POWERFUL Provincial Commissioner and at the very least they were aware of what was going on...

I can't believe 30 yrs later there is no justice for the victims of Wagalla Massacre. A crying shame, a real crying shame.

Haatu   

This was a crime carried out by the kenyans. Whether or not their Somali puppets knew about it is irrelevant.

As for justice, give me a break. These people can't even get a km of road built and you think they're capable of getting justice.

Haatu;917144 wrote:
This was a crime carried out by the kenyans. Whether or not their Somali puppets knew about it is irrelevant.

As for justice, give me a break. These people can't even get a km of road built and you think they're capable of getting justice.

Excuse me? The fact that the MOST powerful Somalis in the Moi government were aware of this most HEINOUS of crimes is Irrelevant? Which planet do you line in Haatu. What a heartless thing to say? wtf man? wt effing f?

And now you are blaming the victims of state atrocities for not getting a km of a road built and by extension being unable to get justice? like wtf x1,000,000.

Did you say you were 18? Small wonder, small wonder...

Does you defensivenes on the part of the Cagdheer high command to do with the fact that the victims were Degodia and not Cagdheer?

oba hiloowlow;917153 wrote:
Qansax those so called leaders in the moi gov had a clan agenda, its well known...

I don't know if those so called leaders had a clan agenda, but they most certainly did not raise a single finger as the Degodia were being slaughtered.

QansaxMeygaag;917155 wrote:
I don't know if those so called leaders had a clan agenda, but they most certainly did not raise a single finger as the Degodia were being slaughtered.

ask yourself why didn't shid when their so called people got massacred koley somali xalaala maysan ahayn

Carafaat   

Haatu;917144 wrote:

One does not solve Somali clan disputes by using the Kenyan Military to wipe out entire communities. Wouldnt suprise me if the same is repeated in Jubba region.

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;917151 wrote:
Excuse me? The fact that the MOST powerful Somalis in the Moi government were aware of this most HEINOUS of crimes is Irrelevant? Which planet do you line in Haatu. What a heartless thing to say? wtf man? wt effing f?

And now you are blaming the victims of state atrocities for not getting a km of a road built and by extension being unable to get justice? like wtf x1,000,000.

Did you say you were 18? Small wonder, small wonder...

Does you defensivenes on the part of the Cagdheer high command to do with the fact that the victims were Degodia and not Cagdheer?

You missed my point by a long way. Whether or not the Somali puppets knew is irrelevant because there's nothing they could've done about it, just like there was nothing Yuusuf Xaaji could have done when his town was being burnt by soldiers supposedly under his command. Somalis in Kenya don't have real power. They're maqaarsaar. Ma garatey?

As for my point about a km of road, I was on about the WHOLE of the province. The people of this province aren't even able to get a km of road from the Kenyan government and you expect them to get justice and a public apology. Don't make me laugh. Waa dad wada liita and while they continue being so they won't get anything.

Haatu;917206 wrote:
You missed my point by a long way. Whether or not the Somali puppets knew is irrelevant because there's nothing they could've done about it, just like there was nothing Yuusuf Xaaji could have done when his town was being burnt by soldiers supposedly under his command. Somalis in Kenya don't have real power. They're maqaarsaar. Ma garatey?

As for my point about a km of road, I was on about the WHOLE of the province. The people of this province aren't even able to get a km of road from the Kenyan government and you expect them to get justice and a public apology. Don't make me laugh. Waa dad wada liita and while they continue being so they won't get anything.

I am saddened by you reducing the Wagalla Massacre, described by the United Nations as the worst violation of human rights in independent Kenya as a laughing matter as the sad story of what Somalis Kenya have had to endure.

And we have Apo - do you even understand the issues? Weren't Garissa leaders up in arms when Suuq Mugdi was burnt down the other day? How come they didn't say a single thing about Wagalla - that is where clan comes in - get it thru your long feet waryaa.

Haatu   

A laughing matter? Is anyone laughing here? Waad isku dhex yaacsan tahey sxb. And you don't need to tell me how serious the massacre was.

Haatu;917233 wrote:
A laughing matter? Is anyone laughing here? Waad isku dhex yaacsan tahey sxb. And you don't need to tell me how serious the massacre was.

I give up.:mad:

nuune   

Qansax, Pease have some respect, and stop referring others with qabiil labels, SOL is a platform that is free from qabiil and qabiil labels.

If you do care about this Waggalla Xasuuq, do something about it, set up an organization that seeks justice, and get everyone on board instead of blaming other Somalis for the crimes committed by the Kenyan government(even if we have 20 ministers of Somali-Kenyans in the Kenyan Goverrnment, still it is a crime committed by Kenya), Kenya acknowledged that a xasuuq took place, but the fact that the likes of you are yelling about it and blaming other Somalis will not make the Kenyan government open doors for justice and compensation, you are in fact, giving the Kenyan government an easy escape, sooner or later the Kenyan government will say, ooh, this was committed by Somalis, this is in fact what you like to hear, wait and you will hear them saying that.

At least, lets respect those ku dhintey.

nuune;917240 wrote:
Qansax
, Pease have some respect, and stop referring others with qabiil labels, SOL is a platform that is free from qabiil and qabiil labels.

If you do care about this Waggalla Xasuuq, do something about it, set up an organization that seeks justice, and get everyone on board instead of blaming other Somalis for the crimes committed by the Kenyan government(even if we have 20 ministers of Somali-Kenyans in the Kenyan Goverrnment, still it is a crime committed by Kenya), Kenya acknowledged that a xasuuq took place, but the fact that the likes of you are yelling about it and blaming other Somalis will not make the Kenyan government open doors for justice and compensation, you are in fact, giving the Kenyan government an easy escape, sooner or later the Kenyan government will say, ooh, this was committed by Somalis, this is in fact what you like to hear, wait and you will hear them saying that.

At least, lets respect those ku dhintey.

I said they did NOTHING as their own people were being killed and that's a fact I did not invent. I also did not invent the simple fact that the most powerful Somalis in government at the time were Cagdheer. That does not make me a qabiilist; it makes me FACTUAL - so get off your high horse and state your counter position clearly or just take a hike.

nuune   

Is that all you could come up, take a hike(imisa jir ayaad tahey),

let me carry this terrible discussion with you for a moment, what should have they done that they didn't do, any evidence that they did NOTHING, you just need to prove to us that the Somali-Kenyans who were in the government did NOTHING at all, sxb, hog dheer baad isku qodeysaa while in fact your knowledge of this region is zero and its history, all your arguments wuxuu iskugu soo shubmey: They did NOTHING, lets us see your evidence and proof to us they did NOTHING at all, we are waiting for you, dear Qansax, and stop writing phrases like take a hike, it will make you so childish, please

nuune;917242 wrote:
Is that all you could come up, take a hike(imisa jir ayaad tahey),

let me carry this terrible discussion with you for a moment, what should have they done that they didn't do,
any evidence that they did NOTHING
, you just need to
prove to us that the Somali-Kenyans who were in the government did NOTHING at all
, sxb, hog dheer baad isku qodeysaa while in fact your knowledge of this region is zero and its history, all your arguments wuxuu iskugu soo shubmey: They did NOTHING, lets us see your evidence and
proof to us they did NOTHING at all
, we are waiting for you, dear
Qansax
, and stop writing phrases like
take a hike
, it will make you so childish, please

You are being childish because you assume I have no knowledge of this region. How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Do you know me?