Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Puntland Administration's Betrayal of the SSC People

A_Khadar   

bilan;725672 wrote:
I can see why people from SSC feel that PL administration betrayed them, at the same time we cannot ignore the division within SSC. I believe if people were united SL wouldn’t have stayed in LA for a single day. So one thing that SSC needs is unity, they do not need Faroole/Abdisamad to support them.

Bilan your point is valid.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;725663 wrote:
Seems that SSC fate became "Hilib dar yaal" Midkastaa afkuu la gelayaa..

Why ssc has to work with p/l or s/l when it's obvious that both entities want to destroy it. Yeah yeah, I got it because of some self interested men from ssc are in the payroll of s/l and p/l's who are of course against ssc so the issue is ssc then right? why s/l doesn't work with TFG because few of its boys are in Mogadisho so as Faroole's many more men from p/l are with the TFG. See how simple and pathetic is some of your arguments?

Paid men from ssc can blow stink air regardless which enity of the sides they are solicited with but fast majority of ssc people want self determination and free from both clown around them. If that isolates them so be it. If you have hard time getting that, who cares, you all can fart..

A&T used to be like this, saaxib. Remember how he used to start threads saying how PL was the root of all evil or SL was the worst kind of place ever? Every week he would have a new target and a new enemy. I bet you used to think he was mad! :D

At any rate, talking of "simple & pathetic arguments", do you really equate the "sell outs" of SSC who have an actual say and hold some land to those "sell outs" of SL who have nothing but words? Why not admit the division ninyaho. Why not admit that SL, PL AND SSC are all fighting for the hearts and minds of the same group of people and that, for the most part, SSC is winning the race?

P.S.

Though you agree with NSUM's usual rants, I still rate you as a more reasonable fellow than them.

A_Khadar   

NGONGE;725676 wrote:
At any rate, talking of "simple & pathetic arguments", do you really equate the "sell outs" of SSC who have an actual say and hold some land to those "sell outs" of SL who have nothing but words? Why not admit the division ninyaho. Why not admit that SL, PL AND SSC are all fighting for the hearts and minds of the same group of people and that, for the most part, SSC is winning the race?

I am not denying division though its not as it's potroyed in the media when it comes to the majority of people. However my reference to the "simple and pathetic arguments" is to those vomit rants like let ssc be isolated, p/l is tired of ssc, blaa blaa.

I am sure you, NG, would agree with me if these regions were left alone by both s/l and p/l, they will unite and sort their matters out.

P.S.Though you agree with NSUM's usual rants, I still rate you as a more reasonable fellow than them.

I will take this as defusing tact.. Well played.

This is the mosy coherent and well-written press release I have seen from that NSUM group. And the author sums it up pretty well. It's down to the SSC regions to ensure their future and their place in Somalia. As far as I can see, SL is delusional in its claims to the region and PL is pretty much a blunt nail and will never defend or secure these territories, which kinda defeats the purpose of its existence.

In terms of the divisions within the SSC, in which political entity or region or clan are there no divisions in Somalia? It's not only expected, it's a forgone conclusion. The only question remaining is: What will the majority of the SSC do about the minority who are paid or bribed to assure and safeguard SL's presence in Sool?

NGONGE   

^^ It's a big big question too!

Heh Khadar. I had to do it dee or you would have jumped down my throat. Hadaba hear this, if (usually neutral) VAL is for SSC then I am for SSC too. Siilaanyo failed to seduce the Val's of this world and therefore, I believe this to be a lost cause.

Haha...was there even an attempt at seduction mise did we sleep through it?

You're right though, it's a pretty big question and the answer might be a while away.

A_Khadar   

What will the majority of the SSC do about the minority who are paid or bribed to assure and safeguard SL's presence in Sool?

For now, not a lot because these bribed minority have s/l backings. Until s/l is removed by any means neccessary, they will continue surpressing the majority's will.

NG, I am cool and I am glad you realized if Val sided with SSC, Xaaladu caadi maaha..

A khadar i do not agree with that in 1993 the garaad clan held a conference in boocame regarding their future and the political situation at that time. And they did not agree,we all know that at that same time Somaliland was having a conference in borama why did we not hear about a proposed ssc state in 1993 , in 1993 puntland did not exist. so your point if SL and pl leave the ssc people alone they would unite is not true.

Bloody Puntland and its foolish Faroole should leave the valiant and poor SSC folks alone. Xaglatosiye is leading the struggle from Ohio. Xabsade is defending from Hargaysa. Garad Jama is supporting from Nairobi and Ali Kahlif is funding from Minnesota. There is no issue for the people of SSC other than Puntland. Puntland is occupying LA, Puntland is trying to create a new nation build on the beloved colonial British experience. Puntland is sending well fed militias to the countryside of Cayn.

I just wish that Puntland would stop dividing this clan, then everything would be rosy.

A_Khadar   

^^ ;) Like your ironic sentiment ya GD.

XX, That was 1993 and now is what? wake up lad. Plus same players are still running back and forth between p/l and s/l. That is the point, the public wants self governance if you understand and you keep refering self interested individuals who met there and there. Isla fahmi mayno ee dadkaan isfahmayno aan wada hadlo ee ka bax meesha.

GD, I will post a member of your PDF's statement about this issue and will see your take.

A_Khadar   

Here you go GD... I am sure you know who is he!

Waxaan aad ugu faraxsanahay inuu maanta badheedhay maamulkii Puntland markii uu soo saaray war murtiyeedkii ku qoraa luuqadda ingiriiska ee lagu soo bandhigay shabakada wardheer kaas oo ahaa xuduuda Puntland waa Tukaraq, *********** waa argagixiso, annaga iyo wallaalahayaga Soomaaliland bay isku kaaya dirayaan. Waxaad ogaataan in *********** is xorayn doono haddalkaasina taariikhda galay.

Tan iyo maalintii Laascanood gashay gacanta Maamulka SNM ama ***** 10-15-2007, waxay dhibaato aad u baahsan oo isugu jirta burbur dhaqaale, Barakac, dil, xabsi iyo xoriyad ka qaad lagu hayey shacabka ***********, waxaa xabsiyada buux dhaafiyey dhalinyaradii oo aan loo kala soocin wiilal iyo gabdho, waxaynu in badan daawanay waayeel, Dumar, caruur iyo biri mageydey taayirka baabuurta lagu laynayo.

Haddaba akhristow *********** ciidan iyo dhaqaale uma waayin inuu arintaas wax ka qabto balse Saddex arimood awgood baysan arintaas ugu kicin .

Tan hore waxay shacabku in badan sugayeen maamulkii ummaddu dooratay ee Puntland inuu arrintaas wax ka qabto maadaaba isaga wadanka laga qabsaday oo marwalba niyada shacabku waxay ku kalsoonayd inay ciidamadii daraawiishta Puntland soo rogaal noqonayaan oo shacabka dulman ee *********** cadowgan aan u jixinjixayn laga xorayn doono.

Tan labaadna waxay rumaysan jireen haddalo runta ka fog oo maaweelo ah balse maata xaqiiqadoodii la ogaadey sida bil iyo labaa noo hadhay , hub baanu dirsanay, ciidamaddii baa weli tababar ku jira iyo haddalo lamida oo shacabka lagu maaweelinayey shacabkuna aaminay walaalohood.

Tan saddexaadna waxay ahayd Dhulbahantaha oo islahaa gashaanbuurta ***** idinkoo *********** keliya ah hala dagaalamina oo maamulka iyo ehelkiin baa xaqa iyo wadadhalashda idiinku hiilinaya ee haka quusanina. Haddaba haddii maanta wax weliba fashilmeen oo wada dhalshadii loogu hiilin waayey, oo xaqii iyo Islaamnimadii loogu hiilin waayey, oo maamulkii lawada lahaa sidaas u hadlayo, oo shacabkii *********** nin door koodii habeenwalba la laynayo, oo hablihii *********** dhirta hoostooda ku umulayaan oo maanta curyaamo iyo agoomo Buuhoodle iyo laascaanood dumarku ka dul barooranayaan in *********** isku tashado waa lagama maarmaan dib danbana uma eegan doonaan dulmigan baahsan ee lagu hayo.

Waxaan isweydiiyaa waa maxay colaada intaas leeg ee ninkasta oo maamulka qabtaa *********** u qabaa, haddiise isagu qaldanyahay mala waayey ruux qudha(isim, Siyaasi iyo Aqoonyahan) idaacadaha adduunka ka hadla oo yidhaahda ummadaas waa la dulmiyey, waa ladayacay waana lugu diganayaa ee dibindaabyada halaga daayo haddaan xaqa loogu hiilinayn, hadalada maamulka Puntlandna raaligelin ka bixiya oo bal inaba ka xumaada dhagarta laga gelayo ummadaas dhulka iyo shacabkaba .In badan baa nalagu maaweeliyey waanu diyaar garoobaynaa, Dhulbahantaa kala qaybsan, wada hadal baanu arinta ku dhamayn, doorashadooda baysan ku heshiinayn oo iyagaaba islayn bal maantana maxaa loo sheegi shacabka ***********?

Haddaba waa su’aale maanta raga halgankaa u guntadey inuu ina Faroole yidhaahdo waa argagixiso ma hadal daw ahbaa.? Haddii Puntland lagu kala tago oo gobol weliba gaar maamul u samaysto yaa ka masuul ah? Haddii aad maanta ku raaxaysataan haddalada maamulka Puntland ka soo yeedhaya oo ah SSC waa argagixiso inay taariikhda gelayaan mala ogyahay? Yaan beri jawaab loo waayin hadalada ay kamidka yihiin Walaalahayaga Soomaaliland iyo annagay isku kaaya dirayaan iyo haddalada lamidka ah. SSC waa is xoraynaysaa waana isku tashan adduunkuna sidaas ahaan maayo oo isbedel badan baa dhicidoona wixii nool.

Farah Mireh

Guddoomiyaha Jaaliyadda SSC ee Gobolka MInnesota

PDF Board member PDF(Minnesota Chapter)

^^^Khadar adeer, this whole story is becoming ludicrous and quite weak on your part. The whole coded attack on a clan “Puntland admin” is tiresome to say the least.

Adeer, no one is claiming your regions, no one is wasting their valuable time dividing your clan. Its you who is running away from the truth at every turn.

Can we have the editorials against Xabsade forwarded here kindly?

Can we have on the record Ali Khalif, Xaglatosiye, Garad Jama attacking Xabsade for his treasonous actions against your clan. Your Garad insulted the people of Puntland and called them names. Can we have an audio of his taking his cousin Xabsade to task?

A_Khadar   

I am not defending Xaabsade or the likes, but you're defending Faroole calling ssc terror organization. Isn't that what p/l admin is doing? Ellianting ssc people, politicizing every effort they tried to get their lands back when p/l failed. Why p/l admin clamed the fight over Tukaraq and later released these presses.

Let admit for points for the record:

Ali khalif didn't blame an individuals like Xaabase and I don't see a point for blaming one person or two here and there. It's the administration as whole what matters. Ali Khalif, Garad Jamac, Xaglo critisised the admins if p/l or s/l for each one's wrong doing against ssc. If that makes short on coming on my part, tell us the complete pic..

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;725732 wrote:
A khadar but you said Somaliland and puntland are behind the disunity of the garaad clan which is not the case proven troughout history.

Then who? tell you what they do, keep hiring and bribing self-interested indivituals to cause the disunity. Tell me otherwise?