Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

the School of Shaytain !

Someone Send this to me, thought i would share it with the nomads!

Sumaya, Now known as SUE, is all depressed, She says life aint no Fun

She says she has a problem, but she can tell no one

« Gotta Get the Muslims Out of Public School «

Four months Pregnant, but her parents don’t know it

She’s wearing baggy clothes, so her stomach won’t show it

Gotta Get The Muslims out of Public school

She contemplates abortion; she comes up with the maybe

She can’t decide who to kill, herself or the baby

Gotta Get the Muslims out of Public School

The Devil just loves it, he whispers in her head

Don’t you think its better, if the both of you were dead

She tries to Blame Allaah, she says it aint fair

But Allaah is the Most Just, and Allaah is always there

All she had to do, was stop looking all around

All she had too, was put her face on the ground

Tell me -how many more we got to lose

how many parent’s got the blues

I heard that Abdullah keeps hitting the blunts

He’s coming to the masjid but he’s faking up front

I looked in his eyes, He looked like a goner

Staring at the sisters as they come around the corner

He mumbles the Qur’aan, can’t recite a chapter

all erased when he was trying to be a rapper

The finger of Tashahudd is wrapped around a trigger

He doesn’t give Salaams, He says whats up yo Ni**a

Now we he got a girl on the side-

He doesn’t fear Allaah, so he doesn’t try to Hide-

Tell me -how many more we got to lose

Ugggn, how many parent’s got the blues

To me its real clear, we gotta get our own

Take a donation,, or an interest free loan

Parent’s Listen up, and listen up good

You gotta raise your kids, like a muslim parent should

Tell Me, how do you want to retire –

With all of your kids in the fire

I said tell me, how do you want to retire-

With all of your kids in the fire

Get em out now, no more Abuses

Get em out now, no more excuses

I said Get em out now, no more Abuses

Get em out now, no more excuses

Now!!!

Does private school solve the problem?

I really think that public schools would not be in the state it is if parents became involved in their childrens' schools. I mean, doing more than attending PTA meetings.

All Praises Belongs to Allah the Mightly the Majestic!

DA I could be wrong, but I think the author is campaigning for an establishment of islamic schools, where all fields would be taught such as math..science..History..etc, much like the kufar school, in addition they would teach the fundamental principals of Islam, Tawheed, Hadith, Fiq, Quran memorization, Arabic classes and all those other fields that tie into Islam, an Islamic school exclusively for boys and one that is solely for girls.

alhamdulllah these objectives are already in progresse in various cities. For instance in my City we have a Islamic school(I believe 3 of ‘em), and this years school trip they all performed Hajj! In addition we recently had a fundraising for a girl’s Islamic school, the brothers raised $10,000 in one night, they also intend to raise $100,000 in two years time inshallah!

DA, our first initiative is to make the parents realize how corrupt Public kafir schools are, though they generally see it in their child’s behavior, but once that is laid to rest, we then start operating together as a community to construct Islamic schools one for sisters and one for the brothers!

Allah my Lord who created me from dust, said:

"O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allâh, He will help you, and make your foothold firm" (47:7)

we're required to make an effort Then we Rely(tawakatu) on Allah!

D.A not all parents have that luxury!

Assalamu Alaykum,

Thats a nice piece. Well written too. Here in my city, its not the public kufar schools we have to worry about, its the islamic schools thats filled with corruption. No joke! What happens is all the parents that have kids with attitude & who are out of control decide that all i gotta do is put them in an islamic school and that will fix them right up. So can you see the the problem? A school filled with aproxx 300 wild kids. Now thats nothing but disaster.

I think its all the parents fault! They should be teaching their kids(from a young age) what islam is all about & should be a good role model. Instead of the minute their kid starts acting up they chuck them in an islamic school and they think thats gonna solve their problems. The parents play an important role. Its not just about what school the kid goes to.

Thanx for sharing this with us salafi.

Nur   

Salafi.

That was a wake up call for many, I was once personally consulted of what to do for a similar case, a teenager Somali boy in jail for robbery and possession of controlled subs and a 14 year old Somali girl who got fooled around and got pregnant, it seems the norm is spreading lately. A Somali poet was once asked what song to sing for an illigitimate baby, the poem in Somali goes like this:

" wiiloow, wiiloow, wiiloowaa...waddada laamiga iyo wareeg lagu soo helyoowaa ...etc. "

An Arabic proverb says " Sharrul baliyyah maa yudxik " the worst of afflictions are those that make you laugh, When a problm like that happens, it is usually the net result of past neglect or lack of parental guidance that made the kid turn to others for help.

Kids from the time they open their eyes, they are in a learning mode, there are three distinct places where learning takes place.

1. School ( 8 hours a day )

2. Streets ( between school and home)

3. Home ( sleeping, homework and family weekend times)

So, by far the school is where a kids spends most of his/her wakep time and where he/she is more likely to pick his/her values, follwed by the street and lastly and the least, the home even if the parent is doing their part.

In order to keep a kid on the right track, it takes a parent who patiently quarantines a kid after school daily,opening their school bag, checking out all that they were exposed to at school today and un-doing the damage, having a candid discussion on all they have seen or done and then setting the record straight for them of what is acceptable and what is not according to our faith. However this is very difficult for most nomads if not outright impossible for a struggling Nomadic parent.

An Islamic school may be a good choice, however, I agree with Blush24/7/B/4/Marriage, that by the time a kid shows up in an Islamic school, he may already be beyound repair and a bad influence to other innocent kids. " Mommy, why did you put me in this school?, kids in public school were far better in behaviour than this one " said a kid to his mother. However, if islamic shools set stringent standards for admission and an interview before admission, it would probably be a great option for many, but again, it would not be feasible economically as schools need all the numbers tey can recruit to keep cost down.

So what other options are there short of moving back to Kurtunwaarrey? well, there is the concept of Homeschool.

Homeschools are a great choice for parents who:

1. Are educated ( Some states require parent to have at least a bachelor to be given permission to homeschool )

2. Stay-at-home parent

3. Patient ( Insanity is heriditary, parents get it from their kids )

4. Enjoys teaching

5. Lots of love a must to teach.

Nationally its found that homeschool kids are on the average 4 grades ahead of kids their age, more confident, higher IQ and more emotionally stable.

Unfortunately, most of the first generation refugee parent headed families are not fit for homeschool, but they can workout a plan to share the service of a paid teacher or a stay-at-home parent, or an unemployed Mr. Mom.

Homeschooling bonds parent and child, assures the kid, strengthens their personality and makes them well prepared for higher education.

Nur

Homeschooling bonds parent and child, assures the kid, strengthens their personality and makes them well prepared for higher education.

Nur, I naturally assent with your thoughts. I personally would opt for home school, as I may have the means to execute such labour. However home school has its share of problems; suspecting the parents aren’t apt for the assignment, the family must locate a male instructor for their boys and visa versa for the daughters (free mixing is a no no). If all the Muslim Families (by the mercy of Allah) were able to meet the expense of a paid teacher, there would be limited Muslim instructors to satiate such demand since the ration of students/instructors is overwhelmingly great! Likewise the fraction of parents, who can not afford such luxury far out weigh those who can!

So is there a system where the kids/parents and muslim teachers can all win?

An Islamic school that is founded upon religious inspiration can alleviate must of the troubles facing the Muslim communities, An Islamic school that demands professors, students and parents to meticulously work as unit is what we should work towards!

Sure we’re bound come across disruptive children, however kids are Innocent until age of purity, thus they can be regulated with a daily dose of Quran, reflecting upon the ayahs of Allah and setting aside certain hours of the day to share stories of the Prophets, the manners and habits of the Messenger of Allah (saw) and the righteous near him. The innocent heart of a child is especially receptive to the words of Allah, therefore the anecdote of the messenger (saw) would further spur their love for the deen of allah. When they find themselves in a state of fondness, the instructors is able to cease the moment to enlighten them about their ill-behaviour and how it opposes the message of islam! When the heart is rectified with the remembrance of Allah, the body submits!

As a community the parents would be required to do their part. Their vital task would be to eliminate Television from their abode. There is nothing more despicable, more harmful to an innocent heart then television! It is where all immoral acts are performed and exhibited as a form of entertainment and false reality become the norm; it is truly the net and tool of shaytain! We seek refuge from its iniquitousness!

its easier said than done,,,getting our kids out the schools.. if it was easy we would all be doing it!

see the Islamic schools cost money, and i aint gone cheat my kid out of an education by saying imma teach him at home that which i aint qualified to teach, plus im studying and working & dont wanna be claiming benefit - ok so it might seem like excuses, but its the honest truth, it aint easy bringing kids up in the west ,,,its crap-proper depressing, u get a 5 year old telling u what sex and being gay is

seriously, if i wasnt scared of abandoning and not being there for my child, i would send him home to my family in somali till i finish my education - but i grew up without ma mother and i aint gone let him.

now before u judge me or jump down ma throat gimme an alternative--- and dont say get married, coss i aint ready for that

nutty ,,,,,now what u mean by u muslims?....u seperating yourself from us?....aint u a muslim?

Blessed   

Very good poem, Salafi

Nur,

I'm a very huge fan of the de-schooling movement not only for it's child / learner focused approach to education. I also like it's flexibility and the fact that it's round the clock learning process.

The only inhibitions are that some parents may not be capable teachers as they may not have the knowledge to pass on to tehir children or as the case is for many Somali kids; the parents may be illiterate.

There is also the issue of money, it's very difficult to homeschool a child if the family has pressing financial difficulties to deal with.

I would suggest a community based islamic schooling system instead.

Public / State schools are really crap. I'd rather break my back working in factories - tahn to send my children to one of those self-esteem killing miseducating hell halls.

We should look for alternatives for our children.... lovely topic!